10 Weeks Ukulele Masterclass

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
35344a1a3d98b6e2b970e48f9fab9623.jpg

Free Download 10 Weeks Ukulele Masterclass
Published 8/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.57 GB | Duration: 2h 46m
In a span of 10 weeks, I will take you from a novice to being a song machine on the ukulele

What you'll learn
How to tune the ukulele
How to hold the ukulele
Reading Tabs
Singing Songs
Chords
Strumming
Plucking
Playing Leads
Improvisation
Requirements
Interest in playing ukulele and a ukulele as well. You can purchase Ukuleles from Kadence Website. They make great sounding and affordable ukuleles.
Description
If you love music and have had the feeling to play an instrument, then Ukulele is the best option for you. I will explain why:It has got nylon strings which is why your fingertips will not hurt like the guitar.It is extremely small and light and you can travel anywhere with it.It has got a very percussive sound and acts as a great accompaniment for your voiceIs the number one stress buster when you are overwhelmed with things and want to relax, be productive and feel good.In order to make this course, I actually went inside my students head and carefully designed this with a goal to make you learn all time hits and also work on the skills required for you to easily play the ukulele.This play along ukulele course will give you an intimate in person feel and I promise that with discipline and persistent practice you will be able to learn and experience the joy of playing the ukulele.I have also taught you a little bit of music theory which is essential to give you an insight on how to make your own melodies and we also dive into improvisation.Music, in the end is a language and to be able to use this language you need to first learn the rules and then practice to break them haha.Also, I am truly grateful that you spared your valuable time to look for this course and can assure you that you have come to the right place.So buckle up, grab your ukulele and lets get started
Overview
Section 1: Summary
Lecture 1 SUMMARY
Section 2: Introduction
Lecture 2 Basics of Ukulele, Learn your first song
Lecture 3 Hey Soul Sister
Lecture 4 La Vien Rose
Lecture 5 Riptide
Lecture 6 Kho Gaye Hum Kaha- Prateek Kuhad
Lecture 7 Shaam - Amit Trivedi
Lecture 8 Hotel California- Eagles
Lecture 9 Reading Tabs and Cmajor Scale
Lecture 10 Creating your own melodies
Lecture 11 Game of Thrones- Chords and Lead
This course is for anyone who has an interest in music and wants to learn how to play and sing classic songs. This is a gateway to learning other instruments and music theory. We are also imparting some in depth knowledge on how you can read tabs, improvise and also play leads on the ukulele.,For people who have difficulty in playing the steel string guitar, a ukulele has nylon strings and you will not experience any pain.,Creating your own melodies to jam- if you feel like words are not able to justify your day to day life, experience the joy by creating your own melodies, something that is taught in this course.,Strumming to your favorite songs- experience the joy and happiness by learning and playing your favorite songs. Here we not only teach you the songs, but also playthrough the songs so that you are able to go from LEVEL 0 to the NEXT LEVEL.
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

DDOWNLOAD

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten