101 Diaper Punishments 101 Wet, Messy and Humiliating Ways to Regress and Dominate your Little

booksz

U P L O A D E R
e9bc9a3086e7bd838c59e6cd448213a1.jpg

Free Download 101 Diaper Punishments: 101 Wet, Messy and Humiliating Ways to Regress and Dominate your Little (Diaper Domination Guides Book 1)
by Nanny Chloe

English | November 27, 2018 | ISBN: 1790446295 | 240 pages | EPUB | 1.92 Mb

In the first comprehensive manual of it's kind, Mistress Chloe shares with you why she loves to use diapers to dominate and regress her submissives.
Then, she gives you a full 101 tools, techniques, tricks and tips to help you regress your Little and keep them in line!
In this massive tome, you will learn:
- How to regress your submissive back to diapers through various techniques and tricks.
- How to do all the activities needed for your new Little, including diaper changes, feeding and play time.
- A long list of rules for you to implement for your Little.
- Dozens and dozens of punishments for breaking those rules.
- And countless techniques and methods you can use to restrain, humiliate, punish and dominate your Little completely.
"101 Diaper Punishments," is a fictional ABDL guide full of corporal punishment, diaper discipline, humiliation and soggy and messy diapers! It's for mature audiences only!
"This book is huge! It's the kamasutra of diaper discipline!"
- LittlePrncss33
"This book is awesome and so full of insights! I can't wait to start implementing some of these techniques in my own work."
- Mistress Marywell
"As an ABDL Little and FemDom fan, I loved reading this because it gave me tons of ideas for ways to have fun with my Big. Especially when I've been naughty, hehe."
- Little_Georgie

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten