A Brief History of Intelligence Evolution, AI, and the Five Breakthroughs That Made Our Brains

booksz

U P L O A D E R
ba808434c7f81a97c16e63eca5a94f9f.webp

Free Download Max Bennett, "A Brief History of Intelligence: Evolution, AI, and the Five Breakthroughs That Made Our Brains"
English | ISBN: 0063286343 | 2023 | 432 pages | PDF | 37 MB
"I found this book amazing. I read it through quickly because it was so interesting, then turned around and read much of it again."-Daniel Kahneman, winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics and bestselling author of Thinking Fast & Slow

"I've been recommending A Brief History of Intelligence to everyone I know. A truly novel, beautifully crafted thesis on what intelligence is and how it has developed since the dawn of life itself."-Angela Duckworth, bestselling author of Grit
Equal parts Sapiens, Behave, and Superintelligence, but wholly original in scope, A Brief History of Intelligence offers a paradigm shift for how we understand neuroscience and AI. Artificial intelligence entrepreneur Max Bennett chronicles the five "breakthroughs" in the evolution of human intelligence and reveals what brains of the past can tell us about the AI of tomorrow.
Read more

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten