Awakening your ikigai The Equation Of Purpose in Life

booksz

U P L O A D E R
8a1e347fbf2c7ade5f36bae89e9b07d7.webp

Free Download [IKIGAI]Awakening your ikigai The Equation Of Purpose in Life: You are a badass at making money by KOUSAKU URA, TRADING URA, Mia Smith
English | February 7, 2024 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0CV7J53PN | 965 pages | EPUB | 7.98 Mb
Awakening your ikigai The Equation Of Purpose in Life

Hello, my name is URA.
My book, "IKIGAI:The Equation Of Purpose in Life," is a compass for finding your reason for being and fulfillment. I have written this book with the goal of helping you find true satisfaction and fulfillment in your life.
The purpose of life (IKIGAI) is different for everyone, but in this book, I see it as an interplay of what you love to do, what you are good at, what you are rewarded for, and what the world needs, to derive the unique purpose of life for each individual.
I myself had a turning point that forced me to think deeply about Ikigai, and based on that experience, I have compiled in this book a method to help you deepen your self-understanding and find true fulfillment in your daily life.
Using the Ikigai Chart (Chart of purpose in life) , you will be able to visually understand your unique Ikigai and discover how they intersect.The "How to Use This Book" section at the beginning of this book's table of contents focuses specifically on creating a Ikigai Chart(Chart of purpose in life) .
◾◾ How to Use This Book
This book, "The Equation Of Purpose in Life," covers a wide range of topics in a specialized book on finding purpose in life.
As the author of this book, I could not be more pleased if you could read the entire book from beginning to end, chapter by chapter, in order.
However, we understand that some of you may want to know how to use the Ikigai Chart(Chart of purpose in life) as soon as possible, and some of you may want to put it into practice as soon as possible.
Therefore, we have decided to create a guide focusing on how to create a Ikigai Chart (Chart of purpose in life), this chapter "◾◾ How to use this book". We have compiled a list of important chapters and themes for creating a Ikigai Chart (Chart of purpose in life), and hope you will find it useful. From "The Equation Of Purpose in Life" How to Use This Book
In Chapter 2, you will prepare to create a Ikigai chart(Chart of purpose in life), and in Chapter 3, you will learn its components and names.
In Chapter 4, you will actually create the chart, and in Chapter 5, you will explore what to do when you cannot find your purpose in life.
Through these steps, you will be able to clarify your strengths, passions, and ways to contribute to the world, and move forward in your quest for Ikigai.
Use The Equation Of Purpose in Life as a compass for your life and begin your journey to discover your deepest passions and use them to enrich and color your days.
Table of Contents
◾◾ Introduction
◾◾ How to use this book
◾◾ Chapter 1: Knowing Yourself (Self-awareness)
◾ ① What is the purpose of life?
◾ ② Exploring the causes of your problems and life
◾ ③ What is happiness?
◾ ④ Stage theory for knowing who you are now
◾ ⑤ Ancient wisdom and natural laws
◾◾ Chapter 2: Understanding the Current Situation (Self-evaluation)
◾◾ Chapter 3: Features of Ikigai Chart
◾ ⑦ Components and Names of the Ikigai Chart
◾ ⑥ Preparation of Ikigai Chart
◾◾ Chapter 4 How to use the Ikigai Chart
◾ ⑧ Creating the Ikigai Chart
◾◾ Chapter 5: Focus Points by 12 Types
◾ ⑨ What to do if you can't find your purpose in life
◾◾ Chapter 6 Finding a purpose in life [mind]
◾ ⑩ How to deal with the purpose of life
◾◾ Chapter 7 Creating a Life's Purpose [technique]
◾ ⑪ The Art of Goal Setting and Continuation
◾◾ Chapter 8 Breathing in the Present ody
◾ ⑫ Living simply and naturally
◾◾ Afterword
◾◾ About the Author
◾◾ Automatic Messages
*Free gift bonus for purchasers only

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten