AWS Certified Machine Learning Engineer Associate Hands On!

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
33aea42884615c7fe8b039396a359352.jpg

Free Download AWS Certified Machine Learning Engineer Associate Hands On!
Published 8/2024
Created by Sundog Education by Frank Kane,Stephane Maarek | AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner,Solutions Architect,Developer,Frank Kane
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 279 Lectures ( 22h 44m ) | Size: 8.73 GB

Master the MLA-C01 AWS Machine Learning Engineer Exam: SageMaker, Bedrock, and AI Skills for Certification Success!
What you'll learn:
Prepare confidently for the AWS Certified Machine Learning Engineer Associate exam.
Understand and apply key AWS machine learning services like SageMaker, Bedrock, and more.
Perform data preparation, feature engineering, and data validation for ML models.
Master hyperparameter tuning, model training, and deployment strategies on AWS.
Implement CI/CD pipelines and automation for scalable machine learning workflows.
Secure, monitor, and optimize AWS ML infrastructure for performance and cost-efficiency.
Requirements:
This course is ideal for individuals with at least one year of experience using Amazon SageMaker and other AWS services for machine learning. A background in data engineering, DevOps, or software development, along with a basic understanding of machine learning algorithms and cloud infrastructure, is recommended.
Description:
Get certified by Amazon for your knowledge of machine learning on AWS! Prepare to ace one of the most challenging certifications in the cloud domain-the AWS Certified Machine Learning Engineer Associate Exam! Whether you're a backend developer, data engineer, or data scientist, this comprehensive course is your gateway to success.Why This Course?This course is expertly crafted by industry veterans Frank Kane and Stephane Maarek, who have collectively educated over 3 million students on Udemy. Frank Kane, with over 9 years of experience at Amazon, has specialized in machine learning and AI, and Stephane Maarek is an AWS expert and renowned instructor. Together, they bring an unparalleled depth of knowledge to guide you through every aspect of the exam.What You'll Learn:Master AWS ML Services: Dive deep into Amazon SageMaker, Amazon Bedrock, and a host of other AWS services like Comprehend, Rekognition, and Translate, which are crucial for the exam.Hands-on Labs: Gain practical experience with hands-on activities, labs, and demos that reinforce your understanding and help you build confidence.Practice Questions: 110 quiz questions throughout the course test your knowledge, in a style similar to the examData Preparation & Feature Engineering: Learn how to ingest, transform, and validate data for ML modeling, ensuring data integrity and model readiness.Model Development & Deployment: Explore hyperparameter tuning, model performance analysis, and best practices for deploying scalable ML solutions on AWS.Monitoring & Security: Discover how to monitor ML models and infrastructure, optimize costs, and secure your AWS environment, ensuring compliance and performance.Why Choose Us?Proven Track Record: Our instructors have helped millions of students achieve their AWS certification goals.Real-World Experience: Learn from experts who have worked at Amazon and have extensive experience with AWS services.Comprehensive Coverage: This course covers everything you need to pass the exam-from AWS service knowledge to advanced machine learning topics that the exam will test you on.Who Should Enroll?This course is perfect for anyone preparing to take the AWS Certified Machine Learning Engineer Associate Exam. If you're serious about your certification and want to ensure you walk into the exam center with confidence, this course is for you.Don't Leave Your Success to ChanceThis certification is tough, and the stakes are high. Don't risk hundreds of dollars on an exam until you're fully prepared. Enroll now and take the first step towards becoming an AWS Certified Machine Learning Engineer!Enroll Today and Start Your Journey to Certification Success!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -InstructorMy name is Stéphane Maarek, I am passionate about Cloud Computing, and I will be your instructor in this course. I teach about AWS certifications, focusing on helping my students improve their professional proficiencies in AWS.I have already taught 2,500,000+ students and gotten 800,000+ reviews throughout my career in designing and delivering these certifications and courses!With AWS becoming the centerpiece of today's modern IT architectures, I have decided it is time for students to learn how to be an AWS Data Analytics Professional. So, let's kick start the course! You are in good hands!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -InstructorHey, I'm Frank Kane, and I'm also co-instructing this course. I spent nine years working for Amazon from the inside as a senior engineer and senior manager, and I'm best known for my top-selling courses in "big data", data analytics, machine learning, AI, Apache Spark, system design, and Elasticsearch.I've been teaching on Udemy since 2015, where I've reached over 850,000 students all around the world!I've worked hard to keep this course up to date with the latest developments in AWS machine learning, and to make sure you're prepared for the latest version of this exam. Let's dive in and get you ready!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -This course also comes with:Lifetime access to all future updatesA responsive instructor in the Q&A SectionUdemy Certificate of Completion Ready for DownloadA 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!Join us in this course if you want to pass the AWS Certified Machine Learning Engineer Associate MLA-C01 exam and master the AWS platform!
Who this course is for:
Data engineers, data scientists, DevOps professionals, and software developers who are looking to advance their careers by obtaining the AWS Certified Machine Learning Engineer Associate certification
IT professionals who have experience working with AWS services and want to deepen their understanding of machine learning solutions on the AWS platform.
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten