Beginner to pro CGI or VFX Advertisement using blender

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
6b99c7f3e42ae203c07e8ab46d9bcda9.jpg

Free Download Beginner to pro CGI or VFX Advertisement using blender
Published 5/2024
Created by Pank Sharma
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 39 Lectures ( 5h 31m ) | Size: 4 GB

Learn how to create CGI or VFX advertisement
What you'll learn:
The Basics of Blender
The Basics of After effects
Camera Tracking
Working with 3D Assets
How to create realistic CGI
Scene Optimization
Requirements:
No experience required. I'll be teaching everything in the easiest way!
We will use free addons or scripts
Description:
Do you want to Create CGI or VFX advertisements?In this Course I'm going teach you my entire process of creating such video in a very simple way.This Course is Definitely For You.Welcome to my comprehensive course, where you'll master the art of creating stunning VFX or CGI advertisements using Blender and After Effects. Dive deep into the world of CGI as I share my extensive knowledge on seamlessly integrating 3D animations into real-world footage, making them look incredibly lifelike.Requirements:- No previous knowledge of Blender required!- A dedication!After taking this course, you will be able to:- Create your own CGI videos!Throughout this course, you'll gain hands-on experience with advanced techniques and industry-standard tools, ensuring you can produce professional-quality CGI videos. By the end, you'll be equipped to create captivating content that not only impresses but also opens up lucrative opportunities.With the demand for skilled CGI artists at an all-time high, this course can pave the way for a rewarding and high-paying career. Whether you're looking to enhance your portfolio, start freelancing, or work with top-tier clients, this course is your gateway to success. Join us and transform your creative potential into professional excellence!Don't miss this opportunity to elevate your skills and career!Thank you so much for Enrolled in this Course.Regards,Pank Sharma:)
Who this course is for:
3d Artists
VFX Artists
CGI Artists
Video Editors
Blender users
For anyone who keen to learn VFX or CGI
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten