Celine Dion - Falling Into You [Numbered] (1996/2015) SACD

levka14

U P L O A D E R
Celine Dion - Falling Into You [Numbered] (1996/2015) SACD

482468845_box.jpg

Originally released in 1996, Falling Into You was the fourth album by the Canadian singer to be sung in the English language - her 21st album overall.

Although the album received mixed critical reception, Falling Into You won two Grammy Awards for Best Pop Vocal Album and Album of the Year in 1997. The album became one of the best-selling albums in history, with sales of over 32 million copies worldwide. It was listed by the National Association of Recording Merchandisers in their Definitive 200 Albums of All Time as the 97th most influential and popular album in history.

Lush ballads and love songs that have become her signature, a Motown classic and tons of strong material - Celine wouldn't have it any other way.

SACD ISO (*.iso): DSD64 2.0 (image) > 1-bit/2.8224 MHz
Pop, Soft Rock, Synth-pop, Ballad | 01:16:02 | 3.05 GB

Tracklist:

01. "It's All Coming Back To Me Now"
02. "Because You Loved Me (Theme from 'Up Close & Personal')"
03. "Falling Into You"
04. "Make You Happy"
05. "Seduces Me"
06. "All By Myself"
07. "Declaration Of Love"
08. "(You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman"
09. "Dreamin' Of You"
10. "I Love You"
11. "If That's What It Takes"
12. "I Don't Know"
13. "River Deep, Mountain High"
14. "Your Light"
15. "Call The Man"
16. "Fly"

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Links zu sehen.

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten