CGCircuit - Mastering Nuke Vol 3

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
2f1463ee85ca5ebb4a6ff69d09e82dc4.jpg

Free Download CGCircuit - Mastering Nuke Vol 3.
File Name:CGCircuit - Mastering Nuke Vol 3 --->Home Page :
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Links zu sehen.
--->Genre / Category:3D Tutorials --->File Size :661MB-->Publisher:cgcircuitUpdated and Published:November 15, 2023 -->Product Details
Hi everyone, welcome to this new course on CGCircuit, "Green Screens and Blue Screens Keying In Nuke". In this tutorial, you'll learn the proper workflow and the right tools to achieve green screen and blue screen removal in Nuke. Chroma keying could be a challenging thing if you don't know where to start. Well, follow me in this practical approach to creating a shot that will teach you the fundamentals of chromakeying in Nuke. This is not, just another tutorial that offers you a toolbox of techniques. Here you'll see how to accomplish a shot. Keying is not about knowing how to use the Nuke nodes. It's about understanding the different components and the logic behind it. By the end of this course, removing blue and green screens won't be a secret for you. You'll be geared up with professional tips and tricks and a strong workflow. I'm Florian Girardot. I'm a senior visual effect artist specialized in Compositing. I've been working in the movie industrie for more than 10 years.

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten