Cher - The Farewell Tour Live (2003) DVD9

levka14

U P L O A D E R
Cher - The Farewell Tour Live (2003) DVD9

489827353_715k1dozgtl-_sl1500_.jpg

If her 2002 tour really was her last--and after being "an evil frickin' diva for 40 frickin' years," as she puts it, she just might mean it--Cher has definitely left us something to remember her by. In the course of this 92-minute concert (plus loads of extra features), she wears enough different costumes and wigs to outfit a small (if rather odd) town, surrounds herself with dancers and acrobats galore, shows clips from her old TV series, and even plays all the roles in a delightful mini-version of West Side Story (one of the extras). Oh, and she sings too, covering everything from the Sonny & Cher years to her early solo career and her renaissance as a disco diva via "Believe." Bottom line: The Farewell Tour is a dynamic, sometimes silly, always entertaining show. As Cher herself notes, Britney, J-Lo, and all the others have a tough act to follow.

Quality: DVD9 | Container: DVD video | Video codec: MPEG2 | Audio codec: AC3, DTS
pop-rock | Duration: 01:31:37 | Size: 7.77 GB

Video: MPEG2 Video 720x576 (16:9) 25fps [V: mpeg2 main, yuv420p, 720x576]
Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz 6ch 448kbps [A: ac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1(side), 448 kb/s]
Audio: DTS 48000Hz 6ch 768kbps [A: dts, 48000 Hz, 5.1(side), 768 kb/s]
Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz stereo 224kbps [A: ac3, 48000 Hz, stereo, 224 kb/s]

Tracklist:

1. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
2. Song For The Lonely
3. Gayatri Mantra
4. All Or Nothing
5. I Found Someone
6. Bang Bang
7. Sonny and Cher Medley
8. All I Really Wanna Do
9. Half-Breed
10. Gypsies, Tramps And Thieves
11. Dark Lady
12. Take Me Home
13. The Way Of Love
14. After All
15. Just Like Jesse James
16. Heart Of Stone
17. The Shoop Shoop Song
18. Strong Enough
19. If I Could Turn Back Time
20. Believe

Screenshots:

489827562_vts_01_1-vob_thumbs.jpg

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Links zu sehen.

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten