Computer Security for Small and Medium - Sized Enterprises

booksz

U P L O A D E R
791b33977d6999edca5b6067537edd16.webp

Free Download Computer Security for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: Protecting Customer and Company Data by Ralf-Peter Kleinert
English | August 30, 2024 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0DFTR76HK | 112 pages | EPUB | 1.28 Mb
In our modern world, IT security has become essential for businesses. The digital transformation has brought many advantages but also created challenges that are often difficult for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to manage. While large corporations have extensive resources and specialized IT departments, SMEs frequently face the question: How can one protect their IT infrastructure with limited means and without deep technical knowledge? This book addresses exactly that.

At its core is the fictional entrepreneur and master baker Müller, who demonstrates in his bakery how targeted measures and a structured approach can significantly improve IT security. Through Müller's experiences, this book provides practical and understandable guidance on the key steps to securing IT systems. It becomes clear: IT security is not a one-time project but a continuous process that requires attention and maintenance.
The threats we face daily are real and diverse. Hacker attacks, data leaks, ransomware, and phishing have become part of everyday life, and the consequences of such incidents can be devastating. In my long experience in computer security, I have witnessed firsthand how vulnerabilities in IT security have destroyed businesses. A small mistake, an unsecured vulnerability-and a company can be on the brink of collapse. But this does not have to be the case. With the right measures, any business, no matter how small, can overcome the challenges of the digital world and protect itself effectively against attacks.
This book is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises that want to improve their IT security without drowning in technical details. It offers easily understandable instructions, valuable tips, and motivating success stories. IT security doesn't have to be complicated. It's about setting the right priorities and applying proven methods that have proven effective in practice.
It is particularly important to me to make this knowledge as accessible as possible. That's why I strive to offer my books at the lowest possible price. I understand that especially small businesses often need to stretch every penny, and that's why I am committed to ensuring that access to this knowledge is not a question of budget. I use targeted promotional activities to make this book available for free, and I consciously refrain from using DRM (Digital Rights Management). This means that my book can be freely shared-because knowledge should not be restricted or confined but shared.
My motivation for writing this book goes beyond my professional activities. I am committed to living in a world where we can feel secure-not just physically, but also digitally. The thought of my data, my friends' and family's data being stolen or misused is frightening. Even worse is the thought that hospitals and other critical infrastructures could be extorted and crippled by cyberattacks. Such scenarios are no longer science fiction but a harsh reality. When a hospital is attacked and patient data is encrypted, it's not just about financial losses-it's about human lives.
I see daily behind the scenes and know how serious the situation is. Businesses, government agencies, and healthcare facilities are potential targets, and the consequences of a successful attack are often catastrophic. I have witnessed how businesses that were not adequately protected were attacked and driven to ruin. In such moments, one feels powerless and wishes they could have done more to prevent the damage. From these experiences arose my deep desire to help others protect themselves better.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten