Derelict Mines Environmental Risk Assessment and Management

booksz

U P L O A D E R
ee8b48ab013e0d26344d7a426673cb45.webp

Free Download Derelict Mines: Environmental Risk Assessment and Management
by Edited by Ravi Naidu

English | 2024 | ISBN: 1138306622 | 394 pages | True PDF | 141.06 MB

Mine areas left behind by companies that no longer exist are defined as derelict mines- those that were operated and closed at a time when most countries did not have adequate regulations requiring rehabilitation of the impacted mine areas. This new book provides unique information on the extent and severity of derelict mines' impact on environmental degradation and human and environmental health. It examines the nature of derelict mines, short and long-term risks to sensitive receptors, tools for monitoring and prioritizing risks, and technological advances for rehabilitation. This book considers a risk-based approach to managing derelict mines, which is reliable and cost-effective. Features
Provides fundamental information on derelict mines and their inventory in different countries.Explains risk-based management of derelict mines and the importance of community perspectives as a reliable and cost-effective method.Identifies ownership and liability issues through many case studies in Australia and other countries that must deal with derelict mines remediation.Presents remediation, assessment, and predictive tools for managing pit lakes.Helps readers set standards, regulatory measures, and policies related to mine closure.
This book is for engineers and professionals who work in mining, geology, chemistry, mineralogy, geotechnics, and hydrogeology, dealing with projects on industrial site management, waste management, mine closure, mine site reclamation, derelict mine remediation, and mine revegetation. It is also an insightful resource for graduate students, academics, and researchers focused on these courses.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten