Digital Photography From Zero To Pro With 10+ Year Expert

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
4b010431d0c270275b8cd6896d808bd6.jpg

Free Download Digital Photography From Zero To Pro With 10+ Year Expert
Published 8/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.65 GB | Duration: 7h 39m
All Skill Levels Welcome: Dive Into Detailed Lessons + Technical Knowledge To Become A Successful Digital Photographer

What you'll learn
Learn to effectively use crucial exposure settings, including ISO, shutter speed, and aperture, to achieve well-exposed photographs.
Develop the ability to adapt and shoot effectively in various lighting conditions, from natural daylight to synthetic lighting, ensuring high-quality results.
How to use perspective and composition elements to create dynamic and visually appealing photographs that stand out.
Get introduced to the world of photo editing using Adobe Lightroom Classic, learning how to navigate the software and apply essential editing techniques.
Requirements
There's no need for previous experience or advanced skills! This course starts with fundamental concepts and gradually builds up to more intermediate and advanced techniques. Whether you're just picking up a camera for the first time or looking to refine and enhance your existing photography skills, this course provides a comprehensive and supportive learning environment.
Description
Hello Fellow Creatives!Looking to grow your skills and knowledge in photography, but are unsure where to start? Well, I am pleased to say that you are in the right place! For years I have personally worked with and trained numerous individuals in the art and skill of photography. Helping people develop and hone their talent and skill for photography is something that I have loved and cherished. Seeing these individuals apply their learned skills and become successful photographers inspired me to create this course. This course is designed to equip you with the confidence and support you need to become a skilled photographer. I believe that having a supportive community is crucial when pursuing your passion, which is why I aim to create a strong and encouraging environment with valuable educational resources for aspiring photographers. Unlike other online courses filled with endless slideshows, jammed packed with information, this self-paced, personable classroom offers a comprehensive learning experience all from the comfort of your own home.Upon setting out on my own photography journey over a decade ago, I had noticed there was a need for an online photography course that is not only relatable and easy to understand but also accessible to anyone, regardless of their skill level or location. This course is designed for anyone, regardless of their experience, who wants to beautifully capture the joys of life or embark on starting their own photography business. I am eager to share my tips, tricks, and techniques that I have gathered over the years to help you set a strong foundation of knowledge in this skill.What To Expect:This course includes 7 comprehensive sections covering fundamental and essential knowledge that you will need to be a confident and successful professional photographer. We will explore understanding your equipment from camera bodies to the different types of lenses, key image exposure settings crucial for all photography styles. You'll learn Important and common lighting techniques that can be used in portrait, street, landscape photography, and more. How to use perspective and composition elements to elevate your photography, and as an added additional section; introducing you to the world of photo editing using Adobe Lightroom Classic. Whether you are looking to photograph people, animals, landscapes, or the everyday moments, this course will provide you with essential knowledge to begin your photography journey.Course Curriculum:Understanding Cameras and How to Work Them: Get to know your camera inside out, from basic functions to advanced features.Lenses and Their Characteristics: Learn about different lenses and how to choose the right one for your photography needs.Essential Exposure Settings: Master ISO, shutter speed, and aperture to achieve the perfect exposure in any lighting situation.Mastering Lighting: Discover how to use natural and artificial light to enhance your photos with real world demonstrations.Perspective: Understanding perspective and how to use different types when composing a photograph.Composition: Use composition techniques to create visually appealing and professional looking photos.Extra: An Introduction to Photo Editing Using Adobe Lightroom Classic: Start your journey into photo editing with tips and tricks in Adobe Lightroom Classic.Reading to learn about a new skill is the first step to growing your knowledge, but to truly grasp this new information, it is essential to practice what you have learned and to apply it! So, to reinforce your learning, the course also includes:Quizzes to Test Your Knowledge: Periodic quizzes to ensure you're grasping the key concepts.Assignments to Practice Applying Your Knowledge: Practical assignments that allow you to apply what you've learned and build your skills.Resources: Useful resources to help fill the gaps on important topics and concepts that are discussed.Equipment that is Needed:With this being a digital photography course, I will be sharing recommendations for equipment in order for you to fully participate and get the most out of each lecture. Although it is not entirely essential for you to have all of these items, you will find that it will be easier to understand and follow along while using similar equipment.Camera: A DSLR or mirrorless camera. In this course, we will dive into how to use certain exposure settings that are adjusted in semi-manual and manual modes. These modes are usually restricted to DSLR and mirrorless cameras. Smartphones and point and shoot cameras can be used, however you may not have the ability to change some of the camera settings that are taught in this course.Camera lens: No one specific lens is required for this course. Only one that is compatible with your current camera.Computer: This course has an additional section where we will be discussing photo editing. The editing software that I will be using to teach with is only compatible for desktop use.There is a mobile version of this editing software, but bear in mind that the format and layout will look different from the one that I share.Adobe Lightroom Classic: An editing software that I will be using in the last section of this course. To follow along with me, you will want to sign up for this software. If you don't already have a subscription with Adobe, you can visit the resource section to sign up for a free 7-day trial period.How to Know if This Course is For You:To be a successful photographer, it is essential to establish a strong foundation of your knowledge. This course is designed to provide you with that foundation and give you the confidence to be the photographer that you have always dreamed of being. Through detailed lessons and practical assignments, you'll gain hands-on experience and the ability to apply what you've learned in real world scenarios. By the end of this course, you'll have a comprehensive understanding of photography principles, the technical skills to capture stunning images, and the creative insights to develop your unique style. Join me and start your journey toward becoming a skilled and confident digital photographer today!Disclaimer:I understand that everyone's learning style is different and how important it is to find an instructor that you can connect with. That is why I am happy to have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee, so if you don't feel like it is a good fit, I will refund your purchase - no questions asked.I can't wait to see you in this course!
Overview
Section 1: Understanding Your Camera
Lecture 1 Hi There!
Lecture 2 Welcome To Section 1!
Lecture 3 Automatic Vs. Manual Camera Mode
Lecture 4 Semi-Auto Camera Modes
Lecture 5 The Different Types of Cameras: Point and Shoot Cameras
Lecture 6 DSLR Cameras
Lecture 7 Mirrorless Cameras
Lecture 8 Medium Format Cameras
Lecture 9 Different Types of Camera Drive Modes
Lecture 10 White Balance
Lecture 11 Focusing Modes
Lecture 12 Important File Types
Lecture 13 Section 1 Rap Up!
Section 2: Understanding Camera Lenses
Lecture 14 Welcome to Section 2!
Lecture 15 Characteristic of a Lens: Aperture
Lecture 16 Depth of Field
Lecture 17 Focal Length
Lecture 18 Maximum and Minimum Aperture
Lecture 19 Feature of a Lens
Lecture 20 The Different Types of Camera Lenses
Lecture 21 The 5 Most Common Types of Lenses
Lecture 22 Section 2 Rap Up!
Section 3: The Three Factors of Exposure
Lecture 23 ISO
Lecture 24 Shutter Speed
Lecture 25 Aperture/F-Stop
Section 4: Mastering Light
Lecture 26 Welcome to Section 4!
Lecture 27 Rembrandt Lighting
Lecture 28 Backlit Lighting
Lecture 29 Split Lighting
Lecture 30 Butterfly Lighting
Lecture 31 Flat Lighting
Lecture 32 Overcast Lighting
Lecture 33 Shaded Lighting
Lecture 34 Backlit Lighting (Outdoor)
Lecture 35 Direct Lighting
Lecture 36 Time of Day Lighting
Lecture 37 Speed Lights and Strobes
Section 5: Perspective
Lecture 38 Welcome to Section 5!
Lecture 39 Types of Perspective
Lecture 40 Tips For Using Perspective
Section 6: Composition
Lecture 41 Welcome to Section 6!
Lecture 42 Lines
Lecture 43 Shapes
Lecture 44 Patterns & Textures
Lecture 45 Space
Lecture 46 Colors
Lecture 47 Balance
Lecture 48 Depth & Cropping
Lecture 49 Negative Space & Movement
Lecture 50 Rules of Composition: Centered Composition
Lecture 51 Rules of Third
Lecture 52 Golden Triangles & Golden Spirals
Lecture 53 Section 6 Rap Up!
Section 7: Extra: An Introduction To Photo Editing
Lecture 54 Welcome To Section 7!
Lecture 55 Adobe Lightroom Classic
Lecture 56 Importing Images and Navigating Lightroom Classic
Lecture 57 Presets, History, and Sorting
Lecture 58 The Basic Panel and Histogram
Lecture 59 The Tool Panel
Lecture 60 The Color Mixer/HSL Panel
Lecture 61 The Color Grading Panel
Lecture 62 The Detail Panel
Lecture 63 Lightroom Keyboard Shortcuts & Exporting Images
Lecture 64 Conclusion!
This course is intended for beginners who are eager to embark on their own photography journey, as well as for those who already have some experience but wish to refine their skills and fill any gaps in their knowledge. Whether you're starting from scratch or looking to deepen your understanding of photography fundamentals, this course is tailored to meet your needs.
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten