Drawing Made Easy - Draw Stylized Animals

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
6c027fc1e8cc40b027a2f1ee1ece138a.jpg

Free Download Drawing Made Easy - Draw Stylized Animals
File Name:Drawing Made Easy - Draw Stylized Animals --->Home Page :
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Links zu sehen.
--->Genre / Category: Drawing & Painting , Art --->File Size :601MB-->Publisher:skillshareUpdated and Published:September 27, 2023 -->Product Details
Learn to draw stylized animal characters in your style with easy and accessible exercises. Drawing fearlessly on the blank paper like kids do inspired me to come up with these exercises to create any number of animal characters. Playing with different mediums like watercolours, pencils, crayons, or markers will help to let your creative juices flow.
For me, stylization means simplifying things from an artist's point of view to the extent that it maintains its legibility, representing or designing according to the artist's style; it's about what we can draw away from reality or nature with the required information.

We will start with everyday household items and transform them into stylized works of art, then explain shape language, shape variation, size variation, line work, and more, further about creating different animal shapes. I will tell you about the various stylized facial features and body parts.
Then, move to the colour blob exercise, where you will learn to experiment with different shapes and features and turn stains into creatures.
Then, in the last activity, about collage making, you will learn the ultimate method of creating unique animal characters.
All these exercises are methods to get creative and can be applied anywhere in your art, and will also help you to develop your style.
Watch my first class, which is about drawing animal heads.
This class is for everyone who wants to develop a skill in character design, so it is for beginners, hobbyists, and those who wish to pursue a career as a children's book illustrator.
After taking this course, you can improve overall art skills, ultimately leading to potential career opportunities.
The essential requirement for this course is only a pencil and a piece of paper, although I have used an iPad with Procreate.
Your project for this class is to complete all the exercises with the resources provided. Please take inspiration from this class, get creative and complete the project in your style. Very glad you are here. So let's get started.

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten