Earn Your Worth as a Woman

booksz

U P L O A D E R
595c96dcc0590760358e0d8747d74f77.webp

Free Download Earn Your Worth as a Woman: Salary negotiation strategies for women to position themselves for higher salaries and more! by Olivia L. Williams
English | March 30, 2022 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B09WYQZRMJ | 119 pages | EPUB | 1.88 Mb
While it is well known that women earn less than men, there are also many extremely successful and highly paid women in nearly every industry. How did they manage to earn significantly more than other women and even have higher salaries than their male counterparts?

Some may say: "They must be working hard." Hard work is important, but everybody knows hard work alone is not enough. Employees, especially women, must learn how to negotiate their salaries. Salary negotiations are usually very short and rarely longer than one hour, yet they determine how much money you will be making for the next year or more. Given how important it is to negotiate your salary, you should be well-prepared and have the right arguments on hand.
Your salary will increase after reading this book. As a result, you will be happier, more motivated, and even contribute to closing the gender pay gap. I am convinced that at the very least, your salary should be fair. At best, you will be the highest paid person in your functional area.
Due to my several decades of experience as a female employee, an employer, and a consultant, I know which arguments will convince your boss to pay you more, and which you should avoid. In the course of my career, I met hundreds of differently talented women, who most often asked for salaries that were too low. And those who had the courage to ask for a fair salary, often did not have the right arguments to support their claims.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten