Emmanuel's Book A Manual for Living Comfortably in the Cosmos

booksz

U P L O A D E R
5a158689f9ea458025673c298649b1d3.jpg

Free Download Judith Stanton, "Emmanuel's Book: A Manual for Living Comfortably in the Cosmos"
English | 1987 | ISBN: 0553343874 | EPUB | pages: 262 | 4.0 mb
Here is the revealing underground classic, a workthat stands beside the "Seth" books as adelightful and invaluable guide to our innerspirit and our outer world. Emmanuel speaks to usthrough Pat Rodegast and shares his wisdom andinsights on all aspects of life. Beautifully written andillustrated, Emmanuel's Book Iis to be treasured, enjoyed and passed on to afriend. Emmanuel says: "The gifts I wish togive you are my deepest love, the safety of truth,the wisdom of the universe and the reality of God .. . . The issue of whether there is a GreaterReality or not, for me at least, has been settled. Iknow that there is. So I will speak to you fromthe knowing that I possess."

Ram Dass, in theintroduction, says: "Being with Emmanuel onecomes to appreciate the vast evolutionary contextin which our lives are being lived . . . And ateach moment we are at just the right place in thejourney. As Emmanuel points out, 'Who you are is anecessary step to being who you will be.'"

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten