Financial Literacy The Pathway to Financial Security

booksz

U P L O A D E R
76117ad28414d2b6459b784ac78794a8.webp

Free Download David Christopher May, "Financial Literacy: The Pathway to Financial Security"
English | ASIN : B09M58P8G7 | 2021 | 84 pages | PDF | 13 MB
Hi, I'm David May. In 2009, I started researching the best financial practices in the world. These are principles to live, do business, and invest based on my grandfather's words "Always do the next right thing." I later started my business to share what I had learned and what I was doing. I always felt the educational system lacked in regard to finance and I would like to fill the gaps that school left behind. This is my first book and I do just that, teach you what should have been taught to you in school. These are not revolutionary concepts but they have been intentionally left out of the U.S. education curriculum to keep people financially illiterate, poor, and constantly needing to go back to work. This book will give you the fundamentals to take control of your finances and by extension, your life!

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten