Find Your Voice - An Introductory Singing Course

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
29d15f9c129e05144965b591af5fdbf5.jpg

Free Download Find Your Voice - An Introductory Singing Course
Published 9/2024
Created by Monica Gomila
MP4 | Video: h264, 720x1280 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 21 Lectures ( 1h 26m ) | Size: 949 MB

A singing course with a difference. Grow in skill AND confidence!
What you'll learn:
Learn the 5 foundational pillars of singing
Set a solid foundation for vocal health and good technique
Grow in your faith and confidence
Learn from a professional singer and songwriter who values the creative and offers encouragement.
Includes an introductory lesson on the craft of songwriting
Requirements:
All levels welcome. Great as a beginners course or a refresher of the fundamentals of good singing
Faith based. A singing course with a difference.
Encouragement for all. Grow in your faith and build confidence.
A wholesome, encouraging singing course
Description:
In the next 5 weeks we are going to embark on a journey of discovery into the wonderful world of singing through the lense of God's love and goodness. Whether you are a total beginner or whether you are a more seasoned singer, or you simply love music and worship and want to take part, it is my hope that this course will be of great encouragement to you as we delve into the specifics of an instrument that we have all been given, our voice. My main aim throughout this course is that you will build both skill and confidence in your singing journey. I will share practical tools and technique to help you improve your singing, but I will also share some of what I have learned in my own singing journey so far where God took me from a place where I was shy and worried, to a place of freedom and creativity. In the final week I will also be introducing you to the subject of songwriting.Please feel free to make this course taylor made to your preferences. You could take it as a 5 week course as it is set out, or you could also choose to take it at your own pace. Whatever way you choose, make sure you have fun and enjoy learning!Thank you for being here. I am really looking forward to the next 5 weeks.Monica Sing God a brand-new song!Earth and everyone in it, sing!Sing to God-worship God! (Psalm 96:1 The Message)
Who this course is for:
All levels welcome. This course is faith based.
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten