Fit After 40!

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
99198a046ec966f3a4556e0dd2f377b7.jpg

Free Download Fit After 40!
Published 8/2024
Created by DeRahn Johnson
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 41 Lectures ( 2h 55m ) | Size: 3.64 GB

Reclaiming Balance and Vitality Through Menopause and Beyond
What you'll learn:
The Science of Hormones: Uncover the essential role of hormones and their impact on the female body.
Effects Of Female Hormonal Decline: Understand what happens when certain female hormones decline and how that leads to certain health conditions.
Navigate Menopause With Confidence: Learn how to manage and mitigate the effects of menopause and go from surviving to thriving.
Create The Best Version Of You: Learn powerful strategies to design your perfect nutrition & training programs.
Requirements:
There are no requirements or prerequisites for taking this course. If you are a woman, or have a woman in your life that you care about, this course is for you!
Description:
Are you struggling with the effects of menopause? Are you feeling let down and abandoned by the healthcare system? Even if you are not in the menopause phase now, maybe you are still experiencing some physical decline as you get older? Knowledge is power, and this course will put the power back in your hands! The information and resources you'll gain will empower you to live your best life, and go from surviving to THRIVING!After completing the course, you will feel confident, knowledgeable, and empowered. You will be able to change your body, increase your energy, improve your mood, eat healthier, and exercise smarter. Most importantly, you will have a trusted professional on your team who has your best interest at heart. In this course, you will learn:The Science of Hormones: Uncover the essential role of hormones and their impact on the female body.Effects Of Female Hormonal Decline: Understand what happens when certain female hormones decline and how that leads to certain health conditions.Navigate Menopause With Confidence: Learn how to manage and mitigate the effects of menopause and go from surviving to thriving.Create The Best Version Of You: Learn powerful strategies to design your perfect nutrition & training programs.
Who this course is for:
Are you struggling with the effects of menopause? Feeling ignored by the healthcare system? If you are a woman frustrated with age-related decline and can't seem to get answers to your problems, this course is designed specifically for you! Learn what's happening in your body, why it's happening, and how you can change it.
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar
515510485_7fw8pbb5.png
Fit After 40!
Published 8/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.04 GB | Duration: 2h 55m

Reclaiming Balance and Vitality Through Menopause and Beyond

What you'll learn

The Science of Hormones: Uncover the essential role of hormones and their impact on the female body.

Effects Of Female Hormonal Decline: Understand what happens when certain female hormones decline and how that leads to certain health conditions.

Navigate Menopause With Confidence: Learn how to manage and mitigate the effects of menopause and go from surviving to thriving.

Create The Best Version Of You: Learn powerful strategies to design your perfect nutrition & training programs.

Requirements

There are no requirements or prerequisites for taking this course. If you are a woman, or have a woman in your life that you care about, this course is for you!

Description

Are you struggling with the effects of menopause? Are you feeling let down and abandoned by the healthcare system? Even if you are not in the menopause phase now, maybe you are still experiencing some physical decline as you get older? Knowledge is power, and this course will put the power back in your hands! The information and resources you'll gain will empower you to live your best life, and go from surviving to THRIVING!After completing the course, you will feel confident, knowledgeable, and empowered. You will be able to change your body, increase your energy, improve your mood, eat healthier, and exercise smarter. Most importantly, you will have a trusted professional on your team who has your best interest at heart. In this course, you will learn:The Science of Hormones: Uncover the essential role of hormones and their impact on the female body.Effects Of Female Hormonal Decline: Understand what happens when certain female hormones decline and how that leads to certain health conditions.Navigate Menopause With Confidence: Learn how to manage and mitigate the effects of menopause and go from surviving to thriving.Create The Best Version Of You: Learn powerful strategies to design your perfect nutrition & training programs.

Overview

Section 1: Welcome to the course!

Lecture 1 A Message From Your Instructor

Lecture 2 About This Course

Section 2: Hormone Basics

Lecture 3 What Is A Hormone?

Lecture 4 How Do Hormones Work?

Lecture 5 Why Did My Hormones Stop Working?

Lecture 6 Section 2 Recap

Section 3: Chapter 2: Important Hormones In The Female Body

Lecture 7 What Are Estrogens?

Lecture 8 Is Progesterone An Important Hormone?

Lecture 9 Do Women Produce Testosterone Like Men?

Lecture 10 How Do Thyroid Hormones Function In My Body?

Lecture 11 Section 3 Recap

Section 4: Effects Of Declining Hormones

Lecture 12 Are Perimenopause and Menopause The Same Thing?

Lecture 13 How Does Perimenopause and Menopause Affect My Body?

Lecture 14 My Body Is Out Of Control. Am I Going Crazy?

Lecture 15 What Is Hypothyroidism?

Lecture 16 How Do I Know I Have Hypothyroidism?

Lecture 17 Section 4 Recap

Section 5: Understanding Body Composition

Lecture 18 What Is The Difference Between "Weight Loss" and "Fat Loss?"

Lecture 19 Why Is Having Muscle So Important?

Lecture 20 Why Did I Lose My Muscle?

Lecture 21 Can I Regain My Muscle?

Lecture 22 Section 5 Recap

Section 6: Key Nutrition Concepts

Lecture 23 How Do I Get Energy From Food?

Lecture 24 How Does My Diet Affect The Way My Body Functions?

Lecture 25 Why Is Protein So Important?

Lecture 26 Do I Really Have To Eat Fat - Isn't It Bad?

Lecture 27 Do I Need To Eat Carbohydrates?

Lecture 28 Section 6 Recap

Section 7: Designing Your Personal Winning Nutrition Plan

Lecture 29 Do Calories Matter?

Lecture 30 How Many Calories Should I Eat?

Lecture 31 How Much Protein Do I Need?

Lecture 32 How Much Carbohydrate & Fat Should Be In My Diet?

Lecture 33 Section 7 Recap

Section 8: Designing An Effective Training Program

Lecture 34 Why Is It Important To Exercise?

Lecture 35 Where Do I Begin?

Lecture 36 What Is The Key To Getting Consistent Results?

Lecture 37 What Is Resistance Training?

Lecture 38 How Can I Progressively Overload My Exercise Routine?

Lecture 39 Do I Need To Do Cardio?

Lecture 40 How Often Should I Work Out?

Lecture 41 Section 8 Recap

Are you struggling with the effects of menopause? Feeling ignored by the healthcare system? If you are a woman frustrated with age-related decline and can't seem to get answers to your problems, this course is designed specifically for you! Learn what's happening in your body, why it's happening, and how you can change it.

Download

Code:

Code:

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten