Foundations Of Cryptography By Techknowsurge

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
fc97f98dabea8f37c374372ba15ed82a.jpg

Free Download Foundations Of Cryptography By Techknowsurge
Published 8/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 6.35 GB | Duration: 3h 54m
How Cryptography, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and Transport Layer Security (TLS) Keep Our Data and Communications

What you'll learn
Explain the importance of cryptography in keeping our information secure
Explain ways we use cryptography to keep our information secure
Define key cybersecurity terms and concepts
Explain the role of a key and the importance of key length
Describe hashing and how it's used
Explain how salt, pepper, and key-stretching can make storing passwords and other data more secure
Explain what symmetric encryption is and how it's used
Explain what Public-Key cryptography is and how it's used
List types of cryptography attacks
Explain how Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) keeps our data safe
Describe types of trust models
Explain key PKI terms
Describe what a digital certificate is and how it's used
Explain the need for revoking certificates and list methods of revoking certificates
Explain the purpose of Transport Layer Security (TLS)
Explaining the TLS Record and TLS Handshake protocols
Explain the TLS process
Requirements
No prior knowledge needed, although some understanding of computers is helpful
Description
This introductory course covers key information around cryptography, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) needed to be successful in today's IT career. It will cover key terms and concepts, types of ciphers, how the ciphers are used, and how public key infrastructure keeps our information safe.Key components of the course include:Explain the importance of cryptography in keeping our information secureExplain ways we use cryptography to keep our information secureDefine key cybersecurity terms and conceptsExplain the role of a key and the importance of key lengthDescribe hashing and how it's usedExplain how salt, pepper, and key-stretching can make storing passwords and other data more secureExplain what symmetric encryption is and how it's usedExplain what Public-Key cryptography is and how it's usedList types of cryptography attacksExplain how Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) keeps our data safeDescribe types of trust modelsExplain key PKI termsDescribe what a digital certificate is and how it's usedExplain the need for revoking certificates and list methods of revoking certificatesExplain the purpose of Transport Layer Security (TLS)Explaining the TLS Record and TLS Handshake protocolsExplain the TLS processExplore the Mysteries of Cryptography and Public Key InfrastructureMaster Needed Cryptography, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) Knowledge and Skills for IT Certification TestsLearn Foundational Knowledge to Accelerate Network and IT TrainingAccelerate Your IT CareerLearn it Right, Learn it Well, and Reap the RewardsSpending the time now to fully understand the core information of cryptography principles will help create a strong foundation to build off of.Who Should Take this Course:Those who are studying for an IT certification exam, to include A+, Network+, CCNA, Security+, CISSP, Server+, and ITF+Those who who are new to the IT field or trying to get into an IT careerAnyone who wants to have a better understanding of cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)System administrators, system engineer, network administrators, network engineer, system architects, network architects, help desk techniciansWhy take the course from me?Experience: I've been in the IT world since 2000, have a masters in computers, and over 20 industry standard certificationsKnow how to Teach: I was trained as an instructor by the USAF, have a bachelors in education, teaching since 1997, and well over 6,000 hours of classroom instruction time.I've been a hiring manager since 2010, I know what skill sets employers are looking for.TechKnowSurge's Unique ApproachYour instructor has training and years of experience as an educator, as a technician, and as a leader. The course implements the following features:Microstep lectures and segmented videos that meters learning into bite size chunks. It also makes it easy to go back and review concepts when needed.Staged-Based Educational Model where information is covered multiple times in increasing amounts of complexity. The approach helps reinforce learning and creates a knowledge and skill set less likely to fade with time.Extensive coverage of topics to make sure topics are explained fullyWell-organized content. A tremendous amount of effort has been placed on what order content should be delivered to maximize learning and minimizing confusion.A focus on pedagogy. A funny name, but your instructor has a deep understanding of educational theory and what drives learning.Module overviews explaining what to expect for each module and sets a mindset for why the information is important to learn.Video intros, overviews, and summaries to explain the intention of each video, reinforce learning, and prepare you for success.High quality and engaging videos that use graphics, great explanations, and analogies to explain complex topics in an easy to understand way.Real world application. Step beyond just the theory. Your instructor has real world experience and will share that with you throughout the course.Employer insight, know what employers are looking for. Your instructor runs IT Departments and hires individuals just like you.Content and OverviewThis course has3 Hours of contentWealth of informationAll designed to make you successful.Whether you are going for a certification, trying to break into a career in IT, or want to advance your career, cryptography is a fundamental part of the knowledge required for success. Get ready to level up your game. Join us now and let the cryptographic fun begin!This well organized course will has the following modules:Course Introductions: Prepare yourself for efficiently and successfully completing the course. You'll get an overview of what the course is all about and what you should expect out of it.Why Cryptography: we'll explore ways cryptography is applied. This short module gives some context for how we use cryptography.Cryptography: Participants will delve into the principles of cryptography, learning about encryption algorithms, key management, and types of ciphers, and how cryptographic techniques are used to secure data transmission and storage.Public Key Infrastructure (PKI): Participants will gain an understanding of PKI concepts and processes, including certificate issuance, revocation, and management, and how PKI facilitates secure communication through the use of digital certificates and public-private key pairs.Transport Layer Security (TLS): Next we'll explore how cryptographic and PKI are used to secure communications through the TLS protocol. TLS is used for much of our internet traffic.Applied Cryptography: This module will give examples of how we use ciphers, PKI, and TLS to secure our communication and talk about specific use cases, like digital signatures and code signing. We'll also get into some vulnerabilities in cryptography that we must be aware of when implementing cryptography.Wrap Up: Time to wrap up the course and provide any final thoughts.Instructor BioTechKnowSurge (Andrew Grimes) has been in the tech industry since 2000 and even longer as an Instructor. He started out as a Survival Instructor for the United States Air Force (USAF) in 1997. When he got out of the military, he started teaching computer classes. Wanting to advance his technical skills, he became a contractor working on a wide range of technologies while teaching technology college courses in the evening. Overtime, he became a hiring manager, director, and leaderHis background includes:Building a security program within 2 years to include becoming SOC 2 Type 2 compliantLeading and maximizing efficiency of IT, Security, and DevOps teamsManaging SaaS company infrastructure with millions of active usersManaging small, medium, and large IT InfrastructuresMigrating technologies to the cloudManaging multi-million dollar budgets and reducing overall budget spend year over yearUtilizing various project management techniques such as waterfall, scrum and Kanban to maximize efficiency and successBachelors in Workforce EducationMasters in Computer Resource and Information ManagementOver 6,000 hours of teaching experienceOver 20 industry standard certifications.Past student reviews:"Andrew is absolutely the best instructor I've had throughout the course of my education. He is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to all things network and IT-related. Because of the education he provided, I am now working in the network engineering field, and I could not have done it without his expert guidance." ~Michael B."Andrew was hands down my favorite instructor since enrolling" "He has great skills as an instructor, and I've learned a lot from his classes." ~Jeff S."As an instructor, he is thorough, articulate, patient and positive. He genuinely cares that his students fully comprehend the curriculum. I have a great deal of respect for Andrew. I can't recommend him highly enough." ~Dan H."I found Andrew to be one of the best Instructors" "He presents the information with real world applications, which helped to reinforce the concepts presented in the Cisco Certification track." "I am truely thankful to have had him as my teacher." ~Dan M."Andrew is very knowledgeable and brings his practical business experience with him. He expresses himself very well and treats everyone with respect. He explains very complicated concepts in a manner that is easy to understand." "It is without reservation that I would recommend Andrew as a business professional and/or teacher." ~Adam C."Andrew is an excellent instructor and more." "Andrew is the kind of teacher that you never forget." ~ William C."Andrew Grimes is a first rate instructor who genuinely cares about the success of his students. I was fortunate to have Andrew as my instructor." "I highly recommend Andrew as an instructor and IT professional." ~Paul C."Andrew is a great instructor who really cares whether his students grasp the concepts he teaches. He has a passion for teaching that many couldn't muster." ~Patrick R."He was a great teacher and I would gladly take a class under him again." ~Joshua R."...his style of teaching is accommodating for any level, that a student is starting off at, either beginning or advance in IT world." ~Paul W."He fosters a multidimensional environment of learning in which students of diverse abilities excel." ~Mark B"Andrew Grimes was a great Data Networks and Telecommunications Instructor." "I would highly recommend him to any who desires to further their education." ~ Tommy S.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Welcome
Lecture 2 Course Navigation
Lecture 3 Course Overview
Lecture 4 Syllabus
Lecture 5 Meet Your Instructer
Section 2: Why Cryptography
Lecture 6 Module Intro
Lecture 7 The 5 Pillars of Information Security
Lecture 8 Encrypting Data
Lecture 9 PKI and Digital Certificates
Section 3: Cryptography
Lecture 10 Module Intro
Lecture 11 What is Cryptography
Lecture 12 Cryptography Keys
Lecture 13 Modern Cryptography
Lecture 14 Hashing
Lecture 15 DEMO: Hashing in Windows
Lecture 16 Salt, Pepper, Key-Stretching
Lecture 17 Symmetric and Asymmetric Encryption
Lecture 18 Symmetric Encryption
Lecture 19 Public-Key Cryptography
Section 4: PKI
Lecture 20 Module Intro
Lecture 21 Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
Lecture 22 Trust Models
Lecture 23 Certificate Hierarchy
Lecture 24 DEMO: Digital Certificates
Lecture 25 Digital Certificates
Lecture 26 Revoking Certificates
Section 5: TLS
Lecture 27 Module Intro
Lecture 28 Transport Layer Security (TLS)
Lecture 29 TLS Record Protocol
Lecture 30 Cipher Suites
Lecture 31 TLS Handshake Protocol
Section 6: Applied cryptography
Lecture 32 Module Intro
Lecture 33 Applied Cryptography
Lecture 34 Digital Signatures
Lecture 35 Code Signing
Lecture 36 Blockchain
Lecture 37 Key Escrow
Lecture 38 Cryptographic Attacks
Section 7: Wrap up
Lecture 39 Review
Lecture 40 Course Wrap Up
Those who are studying for an IT certification exam, to include A+, Network+, CCNA, Security+, CISSP, Server+, and ITF+,Those who who are new to the IT field or trying to get into an IT career,Anyone who wants to have a better understanding of cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI),System administrators, system engineer, network administrators, network engineer, system architects, network architects, help desk technicians
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

DDOWNLOAD

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten