Friends Complete Season UHD Disks Needed

Can anyone post friends complete series uhd disks which released recently.....

i will sponsor the disk price, if needed. Thanks

Hello, I also like the series very much. A new 4K quality would be mega, but everything I've read has not changed in terms of quality. The content and bonus are also the same. Unfortunately, they only sell them to get even more money out of it. Therefore, it is probably enough to search for the BluRay format. Or do you have other information?

Hello, I also like the series very much. A new 4K quality would be mega, but everything I've read has not changed in terms of quality. The content and bonus are also the same. Unfortunately, they only sell them to get even more money out of it. Therefore, it is probably enough to search for the BluRay format. Or do you have other information?
no i checked with some of the episodes from UHD Buray, its true UHD , only bonus disks are 1080. reamaining 23 disks UHD quality is good with HDR

Hello, I also like the series very much. A new 4K quality would be mega, but everything I've read has not changed in terms of quality. The content and bonus are also the same. Unfortunately,

checkout the snaps from the uhd disk

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Links zu sehen.

OK, are these pictures of the 4k version?

Yes

I just looked at my BD version. The colors are stronger, the resolution seems to be the same. 249$ for color (HDR ) is a lot ^^ But I remain curious. I suspect that the first ones will appear here soon. It's still taking time for me, it won't come here until 11.10.2024

Anhänge

• 2024-09-26 08_14_49-F.R.I.E.N.D.S S10 E01 Reden ist Silber... - VLC media player.png
    2024-09-26 08_14_49-F.R.I.E.N.D.S S10 E01 Reden ist Silber... - VLC media player.png
    372,9 KB · Aufrufe: 4
any particular reason it won't come here until 11.10.2024 ?

I just looked at my BD version. The colors are stronger, the resolution seems to be the same. 249$ for color is a lot ^^ But I remain curious. I suspect that the first ones will appear here soon. It's still taking time for me, it won't come here until 11.10.2024
any particular reason it won't come here until 11.10.2024 ?

The box will come in Germany and the time until the first people make use of it :)

The box will come in Germany and the time until the first people make use of it :)
October 2nd will be out in germany -

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten