What you'll learn
Supply chain
KPIs
Supply Chain Mertics
Supply Chain Operations
Requirements
No prerequisites
Description
Welcome to our comprehensive course on Supply Chain Key Performance Indicators, or KPIs! If you're looking to elevate your supply chain management skills, you've come to the right place."Hi, I'm Salman and I'm excited to be your guide through this journey. With over 20 of experience in supply chain management, I've seen firsthand how critical KPIs are to the success of any organization."In this course, we'll dive deep into the world of supply chain KPIs. You'll learn how to measure, analyze, and optimize every aspect of your supply chain, from procurement and manufacturing to distribution and logistics."Here's what we'll cover:Understanding the importance of KPIs in supply chain management.Identifying the most critical KPIs for your business.How to collect and analyze data effectively.Using KPIs to drive continuous improvement.We'll explore KPIs such as Order Accuracy, Inventory Turnover, Lead Time, Fill Rate, and many more. You'll gain practical insights in using these metrics to make data-driven decisions."This course transformed the way I manage our supply chain. The practical tools and strategies I learned have significantly improved our efficiency and reduced costs. I highly recommend itWhether you're a supply chain professional, a business owner, or someone looking to break into the field, this course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.Join us in mastering Supply Chain KPIs and take your career or business to the next level. Enroll now, and let's get started on this exciting journey together
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Introduction
Section 2: Lecture 2 Supply Chain Dashboards
Lecture 3 Supply Chain Dashboards
Section 3: What is supply chain
Lecture 4 What is supply chain
Section 4: Supply Chain Planning
Lecture 5 Supply Chain Planning
Section 5: Why to monitor supply chain
Lecture 6 Why to monitor supply chain
Section 6: KPIs to follow
Lecture 7 KPIs to follow
Beginners or expert level
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten