Full Stack Developer (Java, SpringBoot, PostgreSQL, JS, CSS)

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
525c1a5bbac1c91dc365be2f658b1034.jpg

Free Download Full Stack Developer (Java, SpringBoot, PostgreSQL, JS, CSS)
Published 7/2024
Created by Luka Popov
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 70 Lectures ( 19h 17m ) | Size: 9 GB

Learn data modeling, backend and frontend technologies by following line-by-line developement of full web application
What you'll learn:
Full Stack Developement
Real-life Web Application Project
Java Backend Developement
SpringBoot REST API's
Using HTML & CSS To Create Beatiful Web Pages
JavaScript For Frontend Developement
Developement According To The Best Practice
Requirements:
Basic understanding of Java and HTML. You'll learn everything else in the course
Description:
Welcome to this comprehensive course designed to transform you into a proficient full stack developer. This course is meticulously crafted to cover all the foundational concepts necessary to excel in the realms of both frontend and backend development, ensuring you acquire the title of a full stack developer with confidence.Embark on a detailed learning journey where we will build a complete project from the ground up. This hands-on approach will introduce you to essential topics such as data modeling, the intricacies of backend development, and the art of crafting engaging user interfaces. You'll gain in-depth knowledge and practical skills in a variety of technologies, including:postgreSQL: Dive into the world of relational databases and learn how to manage and manipulate data effectively.Java Development: Master the Java programming language, a cornerstone of backend development, known for its performance and versatility.SpringBoot Framework: Discover the power of SpringBoot, enabling rapid development and ease of application deployment.Postman: Become proficient in testing APIs with Postman, an essential tool for backend developers.HTML & CSS Design: Unleash your creative side by learning how to design visually appealing and responsive websites.JavaScript: Enhance the interactivity and functionality of your web pages with JavaScript, the backbone of frontend development.To maximize the benefits of this course, I encourage you to actively follow along. Pause the video content regularly to code side-by-side with me. This practice will not only solidify your understanding but also equip you with hands-on experience, setting a strong foundation for your software development career.I am Luka Popov, your guide on this educational adventure. Holding certifications as an Oracle Certified Associate: Java SE 8 Programmer and Oracle Certified Professional: Java SE 17 Developer, I come with a PhD in theoretical physics. My background includes over a decade of teaching experience at the university level, coupled with more than five years of professional software development experience. Currently, I serve as a senior Java developer in a leading telecom company.Embarking on this course is the first step towards mastering full stack development. I am here to support your learning journey every step of the way. Should you have any questions or need further clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out.Happy learning, and I look forward to helping you achieve your goals in the fascinating world of full stack development!
Who this course is for:
Beginner Java Developers aspiring to become Full Stack Developers
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten