Group Theory in Physics An Introduction with a Focus on Solid State Physics

booksz

U P L O A D E R
8281163a269bcde4448a50f60c92c468.jpg

Free Download Group Theory in Physics: An Introduction with a Focus on Solid State Physics by Jörg Bünemann
English | PDF EPUB (True) | 2024 | 233 Pages | ISBN : 3031552679 | 22.5 MB
This textbook provides a didactic introduction to the topic of group theory in physics, with a special focus on solid state physics issues. The book is useful for students who encounter such problems in their first scientific work (in theory or experiment). In addition to the basic introduction to group theory and representation theory, the book deals with point groups, double point groups, and space groups, which are essential in solid state physics. As an example for systems with space group symmetry, electrons in periodic potentials are discussed.

Furthermore, there are chapters on material tensors and the Wigner Eckart theorem for the evaluation of matrix elements. The latter is especially interesting for students dealing with spectroscopic problems. The content is accompanied by a series of exercises and examples. A set of solutions can be found in the appendix.
[/b]

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar
ef7ce124de935f50a91100d7b0295044.jpg

Published 7/2024 MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz Language: English | Size: 1017.51 MB | Duration: 2h 0m

2 hour crash course

What you'll learn
Gain familiarity with key concepts on Solid State Physics.
Understand different models used for solids.
Explain why different materials behave in different ways.
Begin to be able to understand research papers.

Requirements
Familiarity with cross and dot products of vectors and comfort with first-year university maths. Understanding of basic quantum mechanics.

Description
This is an introductory course on solid state physics aimed at those studying physics at university and want to get a head-start before studying this topic on their course. Anyone else who wants to do this course is absolutely welcome too!!!The course assumes you have some knowledeg of university maths, although you do not need maths to follow the key concepts. Understanding basic quantum mechanics, dot and cross-products and matrices will help a lot. I have tried to focus on absolute essentials so you can be the most bang for your buck with this course.This course covers topics of crystal structure, reciprocal space including Bragg Diffraction, Free and Nearly-free electron models, lattice vibrations (phonons) and semiconductors...so lots to unpack in 2 hours.I have short quizzes after every topic and practice questions with full solutions to ensure you have an understanding as you go along too! Feel free to do them as you go along whilst the content is fresh or to wait till the end to view them as an end of topic test - the choice is yours.Happy learning and feel free to contact me with any questions or mistakes you find that I can clarify or change if possible :)

Overview
Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Section 2: Crystal Structure

Lecture 2 Crystal Structure

Lecture 3 Crystal Structure Questions

Lecture 4 Crystal Structure Answers

Section 3: Reciprocal Space

Lecture 5 Reciprocal Space

Lecture 6 Reciprocal Space Questions

Lecture 7 Reciprocal Space Answers

Section 4: Free Electron Model

Lecture 8 Free Electron Model

Lecture 9 Free Electron Model Questions

Lecture 10 Free Electron Model Answers

Section 5: Nearly Free Electron Model

Lecture 11 Nearly Free Electron Model and Bands

Lecture 12 Nearly Free Electron Model and Bands Questions

Lecture 13 Nearly Free Electron Model and Bands Answers

Section 6: Phonons

Lecture 14 Phonons

Lecture 15 Phonons Questions

Lecture 16 Phonons Answers

Section 7: Semiconductors

Lecture 17 Semiconductors

Lecture 18 Semiconductors Questions

Lecture 19 Semiconductors Answers

University physics students are anyone wanting a 2-hour crash course on Solid State physics before taking a course in the topic at university

without You and Your Support We Can't Continue
Thanks for Buying Premium From My Links for Support
Click >>here & Visit My Blog Daily for More Udemy Tutorial. If You Need Update or Links Dead Don't Wait Just Pm Me or Leave Comment at This Post

blWa7wgf_o.jpg

Download
RapidGator
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
FileStore
NitroFlare

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten