How Attachment Styles Work

booksz

U P L O A D E R
26dd74a0868ecbc3dc5cba1c0f901dce.webp

Free Download How Attachment Styles Work: Discover The Cause Of Your Relationship Patterns & Learn To Build Love That Lasts (LoveWell Series) by LearnWell Books
English | October 17, 2023 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0CL97CDB7 | 160 pages | EPUB | 3.30 Mb
📒 80-PAGE INTERACTIVE WORKBOOK: Uncover Your Attachment Style

📈 SELF-ASSESSMENT: Identify Your Relationship Patterns
💛 BuildSecure, Lasting Bonds In All Relationships
Are you tired of repeating the same relationship mistakes? Do you wonder why you always attract a certain "type"? This book will help you break free from destructive patterns and create the loving, secure relationships you deserve.
Imagine:Understanding why you panic when your partner needs space and how to feel secure insteadTransforming arguments into opportunities for deeper connection and mutual understandingHealing childhood wounds that have sabotaged your adult relationships for years
Real readers share their breakthroughs:"I finally understand my anxious attachment style. Now I can self-soothe instead of bombarding my partner with texts." - Asha, 38"Learning about my avoidant tendencies helped me open up emotionally. My relationship has never been stronger." - Jamie, 41"The exercises on healing attachment wounds helped me forgive my parents and stop projecting old hurts onto my partner." - Taylah, 37
You'll discover:The four attachment styles and how they shape your relationshipsHow to identify your core attachment wounds and begin the healing processPractical strategies to regulate your emotions in triggering situationsTechniques to build empathy and compassion for yourself and others
The comprehensive workbook includes:An in-depth attachment style assessment to pinpoint your patternsReflective exercises to explore your childhood experiences and their impactStep-by-step guides to improve communication and conflict resolutionMindfulness practices to increase emotional awareness and regulation
⭐ BONUS FEATURES ⭐FREE Online Learning Tutorials: Deepen your understanding with expert insightsSupportive Community: Connect with others on the path to secure attachmentRegular Updates: Stay current with the latest in attachment theory research-

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten