How To Find Your Purpose 12 Questions That Can Change Your Entire Life

booksz

U P L O A D E R
704304e615a03927d4f6eab51fbf6c18.webp

Free Download How To Find Your Purpose: 12 Questions That Can Change Your Entire Life by Michelle Kulp
English | January 30, 2024 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0CTM46ZFJ | 56 pages | EPUB | 0.53 Mb
Wake up, hit the snooze button a few times, scroll on your phone, roll out of bed, drink 2 cups of java, wake the kids up, get them ready, drop off kids, sit in traffic, 8-12 hours of unfulfilling work, endless meetings, sit in traffic again, pick up kids, cook dinner, clean, argue with spouse, walk your dog, put kids to bed, binge Netflix, pass out on the couch. Rinse and Repeat.

This is what many people's lives looks like. This is what my life looked life after 17 years in the legal field when I was no longer feeling fulfilled. It becomes monotonous drifting through life aimlessly without any purpose.
When we are trying to fill the void that having no purpose leaves, we turn to distractions such as social media, endless television binge watching, alcohol, gambling, drugs, video games and so forth.
This is NOT a book that will tell you what your purpose is. No one can tell you what your purpose is because it is an act of discovery & one that is unique only to you.
How to Find Your Purpose is a book of 12 transformational questions that will help you connect deeply and authentically to your own unique Purpose.
Einstein once said, "If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on the solution, I would spend the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask; for once I know the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes."
Einstein was a brilliant man.
Answers come from questions and the quality of any answer is determined by the quality of the question. Ask the wrong question, get the wrong answer. Ask the right question, get the right answer. Ask the most powerful question possible and it can change your entire life.
If you're ready to discover and live a life of purpose, then click the BUY NOW Button and let's get your first life altering question answered. I promise, if you answer all 12 questions, your life will never be the same.
If you are purchasing the ebook, you will have to answer the questions in your own journal or notebook. If you are purchasing the paperback, there are lines after each question so you can write directly in the book.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten