How to stop being a fool and start living like a smart woman 50 rules for smart bitches

booksz

U P L O A D E R
14beea0b7fa1271fdeb794c28539b931.webp

Free Download How to stop being a fool and start living like a smart woman: 50 rules for smart bitches by Samuel Greenberg
English | August 21, 2024 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0DDY5GYDV | 66 pages | EPUB | 0.58 Mb
Learn how to marry a high-ranking man and become a happy wife

Why do some ordinary women marry high-ranking men, live a luxurious life, receive expensive gifts, have wonderful families, always in a good mood, smiling, positive, energetic, and others not? I have put together the most comprehensive guide to action for real women. If you really want to be like them, read and master the 50 rules described in this book and use them in your daily life to attract the man of your dreams and create a happy family with him. The advice from the book will teach you what cannot be said to male; how to behave on a date; how to dress, move and behave in a society of men and many other useful tips. I am ready to tell you right now how to make the man of your dreams be with you. I will explain how to make sure that even a man who is already next to you - a husband or a young man - begins to fulfill all your true desires. Just open the book, relax and start reading.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten