Definitions of biological clocks as a proxy to study aging
Strategies to bypass senescence and prevent aging
Novel treatments and clinical trials in the biology of aging field
How to improve our lifestyle and delay aging
Requirements
Basic knowledge in biology or medicine
Motivation to learn
Description
Why do we age? Which biological mechanisms has humanity evolved to have one of the longest lifespans in the animal kingdom? Can our current technological progress extend our lifespan and healthspan by decades or even centuries?If you're interested in these topics, whether you have a Ph.D. in life sciences, you are a university student in biology or medicine, or simply an enthusiast with a basic understanding of biology, this is the right course for you! Don't trust Be wary of courses on aging topics taught by people without academic credentials and self-proclaimed experts. By choosing my course, you are opting for high-quality information and will be able to easily navigate through the jungle of fake news that unfortunately surrounds this subject today.I am Dr. Gabriele Morabito, I have studied the mechanisms regulating aging in vertebrates at the best aging biology centers in Europe (MPI age of Cologne and FLI of Jena), moreover I have personally tested cutting-edge diagnostic techniques and potential anti-aging therapies in animal models.Recently I won a Post-doc fellowship with "Impetus for Longevity" and I'm currently working as an aging scientist at the University of Pisa, in Italy. Since this year I'm also part of the "Longevity Nexus" community through which I'm weekly in contact with top-level experts on the aging field around the world. Despite my young age, I am an expert in the aging field and I would like to share my knowledge with anyone interested in the subject, aiming to create an ever-growing community dedicated to finding solutions to contrast human aging and who knows... maybe one day, even stop aging completely!What are you waiting for? Get your certificate on this course and join a community of experts in the aging field!!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction to the course
Lecture 1 Welcome and Introduction
Lecture 2 Structure of the course
Section 2: Definition of aging, senescence and mechanisms of human aging
Lecture 3 Molecular mechanisms of aging and cellular senescence
Lecture 4 Lab techniques to recognize cellular senescence
Section 3: How to bypass senescence in vitro and in animal models to extend lifespan
Lecture 5 Telomerase activation and epigenetic reprogramming
Section 4: Future and present anti-aging drugs in human clinical trials
Lecture 6 Anti-aging drugs (part 1)
Lecture 7 Anti-aging drugs (part 2)
Lecture 8 Anti-aging strategies
Undergraduate students in Medicine, Biology or Biotechnology,PhDs,Researchers,Anyone passionate about aging and biology
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten