Julienne Taylor & The Celtic Connection - Live At The Lyric (2012) SACD

levka14

U P L O A D E R
Julienne Taylor & The Celtic Connection - Live At The Lyric (2012) SACD

482054901_front.jpg

Scottish singer/songwriter Julienne Taylor's debut concert took place on September 24th at the Lyric Theatre, Academy for Performing Arts, Hong Kong featuring her band from Scotland, The Celtic Connection. The live in concert SACD was recorded for release in late 2012. Compared to the likes of Norah Jones and Eva Cassidy, she's captured the hearts of many (with an especially large following in Asia) with her romantic Celtic folk and pop songs. This album features some of her best known songs from her album "The Heart Within" and some traditional Scottish folk songs along with her own compositions and interpretations of classic lovesongs included on her debut evosound release "A Time For Love". This hybrid SACD (Super Audio CD) was authored in DSD from the original high-resolution studio masters and plays in all SACD players, whilst the CD layer is playable in all regular CD players.

SACD ISO (*.iso): DST64 5.1 , 2.0 (image) > 1-bit/2.8224 MHz
Pop, Vocal | 00:52:50 | 3.19 GB

Tracklist:

01. We Go Round
02. Need To Be Next To You
03. I Don't Wanna Talk About It
04. Can't Let Go
05. Loch Lomond / Caledonia
06. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've)
07. Baby Can I Hold You
08. You Are Not Alone
09. Please, Please, Please (Let Me Get What I Want)
10. Celtic Mantra
11. I Knew I Loved You
12. Your Song
13. Hard To Say I'm Sorry

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Links zu sehen.

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten