Kiss - Rock The Nation Live! (2005) 2xDVD9

levka14

U P L O A D E R
Kiss - Rock The Nation Live! (2005) 2xDVD9

502397396_61jjcd3wynl.jpg

From their formative years in the early '70s to the present day, KISS is regarded as one of the most influential rock and roll bands of all time. Now their legacy continues to grow, as KISS is stronger and more vital than ever, commanding huge audiences in stadiums and arenas around the globe. KISS Rock the Nation Live! is an unprecedented look at KISS onstage and off, including fiery live performances of rarely-performed KISS classics, previously unseen footage of the group at soundchecks, in their dressing room, traveling, photo sessions and much more! But most importantly, you'll see a band not content to rest on their lofty laurels but committed to forgin head-on into an exciting future. CUTTING-EDGE BONUS FEATURES: Seven Select-A-KISS Songs - Choose the band member you want to watch! Six Behind-the-Scenes Documentary Segments Intimate and In-Your-Face KISS Footage shot at the band's Palais Theater performance in Melbourne, Australia Never-Before-Seen KISS Backstage Rehearsal Footage

Quality: DVD9 | Container: DVD video | Video codec: MPEG2 | Audio codec: AC3
Hard Rock, Glam Rock | Duration: 01:09:40 + 01:06:15 | Size: 15.34 GB

Video: NTSC 16:9 (720x480) VBR, 29.970 fps
Audio 1: English AC3, 2/0 (L,R) ch, 192 kbps, 48.0KHz, Delay 0 mSec
Audio 2: English AC3, 3/2 (L ,C,R,SL,SR)+LFE ch, 448 kbps, 48.0 KHz, Delay 0 mSec

Tracklist:

DVD 1

01. Love Gun
02. Deuce
03. Makin' Love
04. In The Dressing Room*
05. Lick It Up
06. Christine Sixteen
07. Photo Shoots*
08. She
09. Tears Are Falling
10. Got To Choose
11. The Meets And Greets*
12. I Love It Loud
13. Love Her All I Can
14. I Want You
15. Soundchecks*
16. Parasite

DVD 2

01. War Machine
02. 100,000 Years
03. The Theatre Shows*
04. Unholy
05. Shout It Out Loud
06. On The Road*
07. I Was Made For Lovin' You
08. Detroit Rock City
09. God Gave Rock & Roll To You II
10. Rock And Roll All Nite
Documentary
11. Kiss Powervision

Screenshots:

DVD 1
502397639_vts_01_1-vob_thumbs.jpg

DVD 2
502397730_vts_01_1-vob_thumbs.jpg

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Links zu sehen.

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten