Land Your Dream Job in Social Work

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
dfa64795335c5647c52fdf3c36adad62.jpg

Free Download Land Your Dream Job in Social Work
Published 6/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 3h 23m | Size: 3.76 GB
Learn to create top-shelf applications, ace interviews, and make networking a breeze.

What you'll learn
Craft top-shelf job applications by learning technical writing skills for résumés and cover letters.
Master crucial networking skills and learn how to start building your professional network online starting today.
Find the right jobs to apply to by knowing the right search terms to use.
Ace interviews by learning must-have interview skills and strategies.
Earn your worth by learning how to win the salary negotiation.
Understand macro social work and what kinds of jobs are available beyond clinical social work.
Requirements
No prerequisites are needed; whether you already have job search experience or are new to the hunt, you'll learn critical skills to help you land your dream job.
Description
Earn more. Increase your impact. Find a job you love.With this course--specifically tailored to the needs of social workers--you will learn the step-by-step skills to land your dream job.My name is Jacob, and I am a former social work professor who has reviewed hundreds of résumés and cover letters, and I eventually made a career pivot from academia to entrepreneurship. I began my company, The Versatile Social Worker, to help social workers like you reach their potential. I have seen my clients go from frustration (application after application after application...) to elation in short amounts of time by using simple, proven strategies. In this course, you'll learn exactly what it takes to land your dream job.In this course you will learn to:Create a razor-sharp résuméCraft an expert cover letterAce the interviewMaximize your LinkedIn profileNetwork like a proWin the salary negotiationAll that, PLUS you'll receive 6 templates/resource documents to give you a leg-up in your job search and networking:Résumé template (x2)Cover letter templateTemplate for LinkedIn Connect RequestsQuestions to ask in interviewsQuestions you'll be asked in interviewsSee what my clients have to say:"I landed my current job within 6 weeks of working with[Jacob]." -Catarina"Jacob's advice on writing concisely...helped get me past the first round of application review. And last week I found out that I actually received the offer for this dream position of mine within the Department of Health and Human Services."-Jorge
Who this course is for
This course is idea for social workers with a BSW, MSW, or DSW degree, or someone in the process of earning one of those degrees.
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten