Published 8/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.15 GB | Duration: 1h 23m
Shruti Box, Singing, Mantra and Sound Healing Techniques

What you'll learn
Techniques for playing the Shruti Box
Different Tunings
Mantras and overtoning and using your voice
The right approach to playing the Shruti Box in ceremony and in your own practice
Singing and using your voice.
Requirements
No experienced needed, you can enjoy this course at any level of understanding from beginners to experienced sound healers.
Description
Step into my world of sonic healing at the Shruti Box Academy! I'm Stuart Hampton, and I invite you to explore the mystical Shruti Box with me. This magical instrument has been my companion on a journey of sound that deepens meditation, elevates consciousness, and connects us to the profound vibrations of life.As a sound practitioner with over 15 years of experience, trained by the legendary Don Conreaux, I've dedicated my life to the transformative power of sound. My time at Gaunts House, and the years that followed, have been a testament to the healing and explorative nature of sonic therapy.The Shruti Box is not just an instrument; it's a gateway to your heart, a tool to uncover the layers of your creativity and spirituality that you may not even know exist. It's my specialty, and I'm passionate about sharing its wonders with you.In this accessible online course, I'll guide you through techniques, tunings, mantras, and the integration of voice with the Shruti Box. It's designed to be fun, engaging, and most importantly, professional, ensuring that you get the most out of your learning experience.Are you ready to resonate with a field of profound spirituality? To heal, to meditate, and to discover who you are through the power of sound? Join me at the Shruti Box Academy on Patreon, and let's embark on this journey together.Sign Up Now and Tune Into Transformation
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Lecture 2 - Part 1
Lecture 2 Shruti Box Academy - Part 1 - Tunings
Section 3: Lecture 3 - Part 2
Lecture 3 Shruti Box Academy - Part 2 - Tunings and Mantra
Section 4: Lecture 4 - Mantra and Sacred Songs
Lecture 4 Shruti Box Academy - Part 3 - Mantra and Sacred Songs
Section 5: Lecture 5 - Shruti Box Academy - Part 4 - Performance and sacred ceremony
Lecture 5 Part 4 - Performance and Sacred Ceremony
People interested in the Shruti Box, Singing, Sound Healing, Meditation, Mantras and Sound Bath Ceremonies,Great for people interested in singing and mantra,A fully comprehensive Shruti Box course
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten