Life Story with Unforgetable Experiences for God's Glory

booksz

U P L O A D E R
22b62e8ec58e1e69ba549c98dedb9db1.webp

Free Download Lina Liria, "Life Story with Unforgetable Experiences for God's Glory"
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1493134272 | EPUB | pages: 150 | 1.4 mb
Life is so full of misery and struggling along to reach the destination. Many thoughts of regrets and questions why been born into this world and wish i could have been destroyed while i was growing silently in my mother's womb. Every move i make /steps i take hurts me. I look to all directions to find who my helper would be but seem to be none. Life is useless! My thought of homelessness was a bitter poison. I thought about it day and night and my spirit was depressed. But there is one thing i know is the Love of God that nothing of this world will separate. God's unconditional love for every man-kind. He protects and provides for his people. Now I have peace, the wonderful peace in my soul since that day when my burdens crashed me down I took it to the Lord in prayer with faith. He answered me cast all your burdens unto me for He cares. In return he gave me the Love, peace, joy, longsuffering, patience and endurance. He made the way for me when there seems to be no way-out.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten