Making Ambient Music in Bitwig Studio

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
b01e140a3276a5eafa7a65e9ea02a0aa.jpg

Free Download Making Ambient Music in Bitwig Studio
Published 6/2024
Created by gnar i
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 20 Lectures ( 6h 2m ) | Size: 5.1 GB

The entire process, from Sound Design to Effects, Music Theory, Composition, Mixing and Mastering.
What you'll learn:
Using Bitwigs Native Synthesizers & FX
Basic Music Theory
Writing & Arranging an Ambient Track
Mixing
Mastering
Requirements:
No prior knowledge necessary
Description:
Hey there! In this course, I'll teach you how to create ambient music in Bitwig from scratch, showcasing the incredible variety of tools it offers.We'll alternate between lessons on fundamental concepts of Bitwig Studio, music theory, music production, and writing a demo track.I will give you a quick overview of the software and then start out by creating a palette of sounds for us to work with, introducing you to some of Bitwigs synthesizers and effects.I'll then get you up to speed on some music theory basics, to help you follow the process of using this palette of sounds to compose and arrange our piece of music.I'll then explain all the main spatial effects, reverbs, delays & convolution in bitwig to you, because creating a space and athmosphere is a very important part of the ambient genre.I'll show you how i use these effects to glue my tracks together and make them exist in one coherent universe.I'll then start the mixing process, first balancing and equalizing all tracks and then getting into some more esoteric concepts like creative mixing with Bitwig's spectral suite.To finish it all off we'll master the track by making sure it's overall spectrum is balanced and its levels are controlled and up to competitive loudness for release on a streaming service like spotify.The song you hear in the trailer will be created from start to finish during this course.We'll dive into sound design, modulation, FX processing, music theory, composition, arrangement, mixing, and mastering-covering the entire process with all the exciting buzzwords!Of course you can follow this course in any daw of your choosing, but that might make it less suitable to total beginners. But if you're up for a challenge, go for it!So yeah, see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
anyone wanting to learn music production
bitwig users looking for deeper knowledge
experienced producers new to bitwig
composers wanting to learn about sound design
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

359020115_tuto.jpg

Download Free Download : Making Ambient Music in Bitwig Studio
mp4 | Video: h264,1280X720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Genre:eLearning | Language: English | Size:4.67 GB

Files Included :
1 An Overview of Bitwig.mp4 (49.39 MB)
MP4
2 Intro to Polymer.mp4 (105.63 MB)
MP4
3 A Pad with Polymer.mp4 (266.51 MB)
MP4
4 A Drone Bass with Polymer.mp4 (268.46 MB)
MP4
5 Intro to the Sampler.mp4 (177.03 MB)
MP4
6 A Pad with the Sampler.mp4 (250.12 MB)
MP4
7 Modal Synthesis Part 1.mp4 (246.63 MB)
MP4
8 Modal Synthesis Part 2.mp4 (183.38 MB)
MP4
1 Music Theory 1 Scales & Keys.mp4 (153.95 MB)
MP4
2 Music Theory 2 Consonance & Dissonance.mp4 (145.97 MB)
MP4
3 Music Theory 3 Chords.mp4 (115.18 MB)
MP4
4 Sketching the Composition.mp4 (360.88 MB)
MP4
5 Orchestration & Arrangement.mp4 (466.75 MB)
MP4
1 Delay+.mp4 (110.22 MB)
MP4
2 Reverb.mp4 (163.72 MB)
MP4
3 Convolution.mp4 (82.35 MB)
MP4
4 Setting up the Reverbs.mp4 (492.32 MB)
MP4
1 Mixing.mp4 (699.67 MB)
MP4
2 Creative Mixing with the Spectral Suite.mp4 (273.34 MB)
MP4
3 Mastering.mp4 (602.58 MB)
MP4

T7GFxpnT_t.jpg

Code:

Code:

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten