MikroTik RouterOS Layer 3 Hardware Offloading with VLANs

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
841714106e0a2228116c94cbb260c6a8.jpg

Free Download MikroTik RouterOS Layer 3 Hardware Offloading with VLANs
Published 9/2024
Created by Maher Haddad
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 8 Lectures ( 1h 19m ) | Size: 1.36 GB

Understand how to configure Layer 3 Hardware offloading on RouterOS to reduce the CPU usage on your MikroTik device
What you'll learn:
Understand what is Layer 3 Hardware Offloading on MikroTik RouterOS and its benefit
Configure properly Layer 3 Hardware Offloading on MikroTik with VLANs
Be able to reduce the CPU usage on the MikroTik RouterOS using Layer 3 Hardware Offloading
Apply the same LAB on your MikroTik router to benefit from the Layer 3 Hardware Offloading
Requirements:
Solid routing knowledge in general
Familiar with MikroTik RouterOS winbox
MTCRE level is preferable
Description:
A non-ending complaint that I always get from many ISP's engineers: the CPU on my MikroTik core router is getting too high when the traffic has been increased. Even some say that the MikroTik Routerboard has crashed due to the high traffic because them a lot of problems to their customers. Do you have also this problem? If yes, then you are not the only one facing this issue. But I have a good news for you that MikroTik company has addressed this problem and provided to us a solution to reduce the CPU usage using the Layer 3 Hardware Offloading feature starting RouterOS version 7, and that's what I am going to show you in this course.Of course most ISPs use VLANs in their core network, and they require to make the Layer 3 Hardware Offloading workable with VLANs, and that's exactly what I am going to do in this course.In the first part of the course, I am going to explain to you what is the Layer 3 Hardware Offloading, what is its advantages/disadvantages, and which MikroTik Routerboard models can be used for the Layer 3 Hardware Offloading.Once done with that part, I will show you in a LAB how the CPU on the core MikroTik router will go high on very high traffic when Layer 3 Hardware Offloading is not enabled.Then, I will show you in another LAB how to enabled Layer 3 Hardware Offloading with VLANs on MikroTik RouterOS, and will redo the test by sending high traffic and will check if the CPU on the core router will go lower.That's all what we will be done in this course, just focusing on 1 topic which is Layer 3 Hardware Offloading with VLANs.By end of this course, you will have the complete knowledge how to run Layer 3 Hardware Offloading with VLANs in your production network and you finish from the high CPU usage on your MikroTik Routerboard when high traffic is being used.I see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
Engineers working in ISPs and WISPs
MikroTik Routing Engineers
ISPs and WISPs' owners
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten