My Genes Made Me Do It! Homosexuality and the Scientific Evidence

booksz

U P L O A D E R
d93bcd85b68dd82eb92eed1d1d69292a.webp

Free Download N E & B K Whitehead, "My Genes Made Me Do It! Homosexuality and the Scientific Evidence"
English | 2020 | ISBN: 0473174863 | PDF | pages: 262 | 3.3 mb
Are homosexuals born or made? Are people born heterosexual? Can gays change their sexual orientation? While the West has generally capitulated to the idea that homosexuality is innate and unchangeable, the scientific facts are now indisputable-homosexuality is not biologically hard-wired in any way. In fact half the homosexual population moves towards heterosexuality in the natural course of life-it's just that very few people ever hear about it . This clear, comprehensive and accessible book takes an objective and orthodox look at over 10,000 scientific papers and draws the only conclusion possible: any biological contribution to homosexuality is weak and indirect. But that doesn't mean homosexuality is a choice; rather it is discovered to exist within oneself. It is overwhelmingly the cumulative result of personal responses to life events-as many human predicaments are. But people with same-sex attraction are no more the victim of their orientation than anybody else mastered by a deep-seated and powerful set of responses that are environmental in essence. Answers and relief are possible where there is informed assistance. Neil and Briar Whitehead have been researching homosexuality for nearly 20 years. Neil is a research scientist with a PhD in biochemistry. Briar is a writer.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten