My Numbers, My Friends Popular Lectures on Number Theory

booksz

U P L O A D E R
602288bd2bb86757590ea7f386f258df.webp

Free Download My Numbers, My Friends: Popular Lectures on Number Theory by Paulo Ribenboim
English | PDF | 2000 | 384 Pages | ISBN : 0387989110 | 3.7 MB
Dear Friends of Numbers: This little book is for you. It should o?er an exquisite int- lectual enjoyment, which only relatively few fortunate people can experience. May these essays stimulate your curiosity and lead you to books and articles where these matters are discussed at a more technical level. I warn you, however, that the problems treated, in spite of - ing easy to state, are for the most part very di?cult. Many are still unsolved. You will see how mathematicians have attacked these problems. Brains at work! But do not blame me for sleepless nights (I have mine already). Several of the essays grew out of lectures given over the course of years on my customary errances. Other chapters could, but probably never will, become full-sized books. The diversity of topics shows the many guises numbers take to ? tantalize and to demand a mobility of spirit from you, my reader, who is already anxious to leave this preface. Now go to page 1 (or 127?). Paulo Ribenboim ? Tantalus, of Greekmythology, was punished by continual disappointment whenhetriedtoeatordrinkwhatwasplacedwithinhisreach. 1 The Fibonacci Numbers and the Arctic Ocean Introduction There is indeed not much relation between the Fibonacci numbers and the Arctic Ocean, but I thought that this title would excite your curiosity for my lecture. You will be disappointed if you wished to hear about the Arctic Ocean, as my topic will be the sequence of Fibonacci numbers and similar sequences.

[/b]

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten