Nism Series 8 - Equity And Derivatives

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
199e5bc8e287a15cff1b747ac43186ed.jpg

Free Download Nism Series 8 - Equity And Derivatives
Published 8/2024
Created by Madhur Kumar
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 12 Lectures ( 2h 51m ) | Size: 1.93 GB

Unlock the Essentials of Equity Markets and Derivatives Trading
What you'll learn:
Fundamentals of Equity and Derivatives Markets: Students will gain a solid understanding of the basic principles underlying equity and derivatives markets.
Advanced Trading Strategies: Learners will explore advanced trading strategies and techniques used by professionals to maximize returns and manage risks.
Risk Management and Applications: The course will cover how derivatives can be utilized for risk management, including hedging against market uncertainties.
Preparation for NISM Series 8 Exam: Students will receive targeted preparation for the NISM Series 8 certification exam, including detailed explanations of exam
Requirements:
No advanced prerequisites are needed for this course. A basic understanding of financial concepts and a keen interest in finance and trading are helpful. You'll need a computer or tablet with internet access to view course materials and participate in activities. This course is designed to be accessible to beginners and those looking to deepen their knowledge of equity and derivatives markets.
Description:
Welcome to the NISM Series 8: Equity and Derivatives course!I'm thrilled to have you here and excited to guide you through this comprehensive journey into the world of equity and derivatives markets. This course is meticulously crafted to provide you with a deep and thorough understanding of key concepts, from the basics to advanced trading strategies. You will explore various types of derivatives, including futures, options, swaps, and forwards, and learn how they can be effectively used for risk management and strategic trading.I have personally cleared NISM Series 8, 9, 15, and 21 on my first attempt, and I am currently pursuing my CA Final. My goal is to share the insights and techniques that helped me succeed and to help you navigate the complexities of these financial markets with confidence.As part of the course, you will receive two colorful, handwritten PDF notes designed to enhance your learning experience. These notes will simplify complex topics and serve as valuable reference materials throughout your studies.By the end of this course, you'll not only be well-prepared for the NISM Series 8 exam but also equipped with practical skills to excel in the world of trading and investment. Join me in this educational journey, and let's work together to achieve your financial goals!Warm regards,Madhur
Who this course is for:
This course is ideal for aspiring finance professionals, students preparing for the NISM Series 8 certification, and individuals interested in understanding equity and derivatives markets. It is also valuable for traders and investors seeking to enhance their skills and knowledge in trading strategies and risk management. Whether you're a beginner aiming to build a strong foundation or someone with some experience looking to advance your expertise, this course will provide the insights and practical skills needed to excel in the financial markets.
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

DDOWNLOAD

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten