Perfect Bound A memoir of trauma, heartbreak and the words that saved me

booksz

U P L O A D E R
6ff03f0bdc3baded5a88dd093b083184.webp

Free Download Perfect Bound: A memoir of trauma, heartbreak and the words that saved me by Lindsay Nicholson
English | July 18th, 2024 | ISBN: 0008685274 | 352 pages | True EPUB | 1.09 MB
An unforgettable memoir and manifesto for living, from the woman who redefined magazines for the 21st century

'Truly compelling.' Cathy Rentzenbrink
'Breathtaking ... I loved it.' Fern Britton
'Courageous. Inspiring. Hopeful.' Alastair Campbell
Having suffered the unimaginable loss of her first husband and child, Lindsay Nicholson rewrites her story to become Britain's most successful lifestyle magazine editor. But when a would-be suicide runs in front of her car, the pages of her picture-perfect life fall apart once more.
In just one year, Lindsay loses her marriage, job and home, and is even arrested. Suicidal and suffering from profound PTSD, she tries medication, therapy and New Age courses - until she finds the answer in the pages of her former magazines. Life isn't about being perfect; it's friendship and laughter, stitched together with the little things that truly matter.
Deeply moving, inspiring and sharply funny, Perfect Bound is an unforgettable story about resilience, recovery and what really makes life worth living.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten