Precomposition The Secret To Creating Great Music

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
5b341af2dfb2ff1779869dd7714268d4.jpg

Free Download Precomposition The Secret To Creating Great Music
Published 8/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.72 GB | Duration: 1h 51m
Discover the professional musician's secret weapon: A pre-writing method to supercharge your musical creativity

What you'll learn
Craft a comprehensive precomposition strategy for your musical works.
Employ effective techniques to generate and refine musical concepts.
Construct a detailed structural outline and timeline for your composition.
Explore methods to plan harmonic progressions and thematic elements in advance.
Implement strategies to overcome creative obstacles and maintain consistent productivity.
Requirements
No prior composition experience is required.
Basic knowledge of music theory is helpful but not necessary.
This course is designed to benefit musicians at all skill levels.
Description
Hi, I'm J. Anthony Allen, Ph.D. in Music Composition and a veteran of over 25 years in the music industry. I've taught over a million students online and in person, sharing my expertise in composition, music theory, and production across all genres.This course unveils the power of precomposition - a technique that has transformed countless music-making processes, including my own. Precomposition is the secret weapon professional composers use to craft compelling, cohesive music efficiently. Whether you're writing a string quartet, an electronic dance track, or anything in between, these techniques will elevate your work to new heights.In under two hours, you'll learn:How to define your musical purpose and target audienceTechniques for finding and developing inspirationMethods to outline a piece's structure and key momentsStrategies for overcoming creative blocksWays to infuse deeper meaning into your musicThis course focuses on practical, applicable knowledge - not rigid rules or complex theory. You'll see real-world examples from my own work, including an in-depth look at my Piano Sonata and how precomposition shaped its development.Precomposition techniques are valuable across all genres. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, you'll discover new ways to streamline your creative process and enhance the quality of your music.By the end of the course, you'll have a robust toolkit for starting any musical project. You'll be able to approach your compositions with a clear vision, saving time and reducing frustration. Most importantly, you'll be equipped to create music that's more cohesive, meaningful, and impactful.Don't let writer's block or aimless composing hold you back. Join me, and let's unlock your full creative potential through the power of precomposition. I'm excited to share these insider techniques and see how they transform your music-making journey.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Who Am I?
Lecture 3 What is "Precomposition"?
Section 2: Conceptualization
Lecture 4 Defining the Purpose and Context of the Piece
Lecture 5 Identifying the Target Audience
Lecture 6 Genre (and Money)
Section 3: Technical Considerations
Lecture 7 Instrumentation
Lecture 8 Duration
Lecture 9 Software
Lecture 10 Collaboration
Lecture 11 Film and Attached Media
Section 4: Inspiration and Research
Lecture 12 Lyrics
Lecture 13 Guide Tracks
Lecture 14 Inspirational Media
Lecture 15 Sketching
Lecture 16 Graphic Sketches & Scribbles
Section 5: Programmatic Ideas
Lecture 17 What is "Program Music"?
Lecture 18 Program Sources
Lecture 19 Ideas
Lecture 20 "Dark Days"
Section 6: Musical Ideas
Lecture 21 Overview
Lecture 22 Form
Lecture 23 Harmonic Rules
Lecture 24 Themes and Motives
Lecture 25 Harmonic Outline
Lecture 26
Audio and Scores for "Piano Sonata"
Lecture 27 The Big Moment
Lecture 28 Ok, Now Let's Start Writing The Music.
Section 7: Wrap Up
Lecture 29 What Comes Next?
Lecture 30 Thanks for Watching!
Lecture 31 Bonus Lecture
Producers and songwriters looking to enhance their creative workflow,Seasoned musicians aiming to refine their precomposition techniques,Emerging composers seeking to develop a structured approach to music creation,Music students striving to elevate their composition skills,Curious individuals interested in the behind-the-scenes process of professional music composition
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
[download]

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten