Prompt Flow Engineering with ChatGPT in Excel

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
c69e0504b17676db3b7e799dbf3f5637.jpg

Free Download Prompt Flow Engineering with ChatGPT in Excel
Published 6/2024
Created by Mitja Martini
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 46 Lectures ( 4h 16m ) | Size: 4 GB

Learn to create AI-infused Excel workbooks.
What you'll learn:
Getting started with ChatGPT in Excel.
Prompting ChatGPT in Excel formulas.
Prompting ChatGPT for results you can use in Excel formulas.
Adding logic to prompt flows in Excel.
Building complete tools with ChatGPT and Excel.
Using advanced prompt engineering techniques in Excel.
Requirements:
Basic Excel skills. You know how to write formulas.
An up-to-date version of Excel for Windows or Excel for Mac, or the free Excel for the Web.
An OpenAI Platform account (I'll show you how to get one in the course).
Description:
This course is designed for Excel users looking to integrate Generative AI into their workflows.You might be an employee, manager, or exec who wants to level up and gain AI Engineering skills or someone who has recently said one of the following:"I'm tired of copying and pasting data between ChatGPT and Excel.""I want to generate/extract/analyze my data more intelligently with ChatGPT.""I have prompts I use on a regular basis and would like to automate their use.""I have valuable calculations and data in spreadsheets, that I feel can be enriched with Large Language Models like GPT-3.5 and GPT-4."Don't you have many Excel workbooks that can be improved with Generative AI? Now imagine how it would feel if you:Were able to create AI-infused Excel workbooks as quickly and confidently as you create normal workbooks.Can help your colleagues, peers, and managers ai-infuse their workbooks, too.Can talk about your portfolio of AI solutions during a job interview or a pay raise negotiation.Know you can leverage GPT-3.5 or GPT-4 when dealing with a challenging task in Excel.In this course, I distilled all the strategies, techniques and skills that I acquired over the last months of using ChatGPT in Excel into an easy-to-follow, step-by-step course.In this course, you will:Learn techniques required to integrate ChatGPT with your Excel workbooks.Solve lab exercises and play with examples to gain hands-on experience.Learn how ChatGPT's capabilities can be used in Excel (hint: It's not only about content generation).Implement simple techniques and combine them to create more complex solutions.Learn basic and advanced prompt engineering techniques for Excel.Learn about some advanced Excel techniques like LAMBDA along the way.In short: You will do AI Engineering right within Excel.Most videos, articles, and courses about Excel and ChatGPT cover how you can use ChatGPT to generate Excel formulas, or extract data from Excel sheets. This course is different: You'll learn how to build solutions with ChatGPT *in* Excel.The lectures in this course are complemented by examples and exercises, since learning by doing is the best and most fun way to learn. In addition, you can use the example workbooks as building blocks for your own solutions. The examples include a Chat Sheet for chatting with ChatGPT in your excel workbooks, an AI driven example data generator, and a flash fill function powered by ChatGPT.Enrol today to level up your Excel skills and become an "Excel AI Engineer"!For additional information including information about refunds and complaints, please refer to the Udemy Terms of Use, which is linked from the footer of this page.
Who this course is for:
Excel users who want to "AI infuse" their workbooks.
ChatGPT users interested in automating their prompt flows.
Employees, and students who want to gain in-demand AI Engineering skills.
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten