Quarkus by example - The complete practical guide

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
5e8beed25b4fa20757a3a66a90476dca.jpg

Free Download Quarkus by example - The complete practical guide
Published 6/2024
Created by Ansgar Schulte
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 51 Lectures ( 5h 14m ) | Size: 2.22 GB

Java meets cloud-native: The complete development of two microservices using an end-to-end example with Quarkus
What you'll learn:
Develop cloud-native microservices with Quarkus
Interaction with other microservices
Interaction with messaging systems and databases
Development of a complete and executable demo application with two microservices
Design and implementation of REST APIs
Configuration management and testing
Consideration of security
Monitoring, logging and metrics
Requirements:
Knowledge and practical experience in Jakarta EE specifications very helpful (esp. Jax-RS, CDI and JPA)
Basic knowledge of cloud technologies required (especially container runtimes such as Docker)
Experience in working with common IDEs (e.g. IntelliJ) for Java development required
Experience in working with common build tools (e.g. Maven) for Java development helpful
For practical participation: Equipped development environment with Java IDE (IntelliJ), build tool (Maven), Git client and container runtime (Docker) strongly recommended
Description:
Hi, glad you found your way here. You've probably heard of Quarkus, and I'm glad you're interested in my course here.Quarkus is a framework for developing microservices with Java. It relies on proven tools, technologies and specifications such as Eclipse MicroProfile, Eclipse Vert.x and SmallRye. Microservices developed with Quarkus are designed to be operated in a cloud-native environment. The entire development process and the philosophies behind Quarkus support this orientation and ensure maximum productivity and efficiency right from the start.This course is about the development of two microservices using an end-to-end example. We will do a lot of programming, and you should not just consume this course, but actively participate. The example takes place in a café where the owner has decided to completely digitize his processes. We will support him and build and expand the system lesson by lesson using this example. In doing so, we will automatically pass by typical topics for MicroServices. These are, for exampleThe implementation and use of REST APIsPersistenceConfiguration managementSecurityCreation of native images with Graal-VM...I am constantly developing this course and adding new lessons, especially in response to participant feedback.Do you want to learn more? Then I look forward to welcoming you to my course.
Who this course is for:
Java Software Developer (Fullstack or Backend)
Software architects who want to get to know Quarkus concepts
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten