Reasons My Kid Is Crying

booksz

U P L O A D E R
b4e437f278efd2577facaa9356a6b9a2.jpg

Free Download Greg Pembroke, "Reasons My Kid Is Crying"
English | 2014 | pages: 208 | ISBN: 0804139830 | EPUB | 114,7 mb
A glimpse into the tribulations of parenting that is part documentary, part therapy, and completely hilarious.

It all started when busy father Greg Pembroke posted a few pictures online of his three-year-old son, mid-tantrum, alongside the reason his son was crying: He had broken his bit of cheese in half. In Reasons My Kid is Crying, Greg collects together photos sent from parents around the world, documenting the many, completely logical reasons why small children cry. Among them: "I let him play on the grass" . . . "He ran out of toys to throw into his pool" . . . "The neighbor's dog isn't outside". The result is both an affectionate portrait of the universal, baffling logic of toddlers-and a reminder for burned-out parents everywhere that they are not alone.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten