Robotic Object Recognition Using Vision and Touch

booksz

U P L O A D E R
53e276f6cb72e52c7998d5fc540e65aa.webp

Free Download Robotic Object Recognition Using Vision and Touch by Peter K. Allen
English | PDF | 1987 | 179 Pages | ISBN : 0898382459 | 17.2 MB
This work describes a multi-sensor system for robotic object recogni- tion tasks that integrates passive stereo vision and active, exploratory tactile sensing. The complementary nature of these sensing modalities allows the system to discover the underlying 3-D structure of the objects to be recog- nized. This structure is embodied in rich, hierarchical, viewpoint- independent 3-D models of the objects which include curved surfaces, con- cavities and holes. The vision processing provides sparse 3-D data about regions of interest that are then actively explored by the tactile sensor which is mounted on the end of a robotic manipulator. A robust hierarchical pro- cedure has been developed to integrate the visual and tactile data into accu- rate 3-D surface and feature primitives. This integration of vision and touch provides geometric measures of the surfaces and features that are used in a matching phase to find model objects that are consistent with the sensory data. Methods for verification of the hypothesis are presented, including the sensing of visually occluded areas with the tactile sensor. A number of experiments have been performed using real sensors and real, noisy data to demonstrate the utility of these methods and the ability of such a system to recognize objects that would be difficult for a system using vision alone.

This work was performed in the GRASP laboratory at the University of Pennsylvania. I was fortunate enough to have watched this laboratory grow into one of the major centers for vision and robotics, and I wish to thank all its members for their help and support. In particular, I would like to thank my advisor, Dr. Ruzena Bajcsy, whose constant support and probing mind have enriched me greatly.
[/b]

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten