Security Team Operating System How to Run an Unstoppable Team

booksz

U P L O A D E R
fa703f02b261febcb101056de9a8e5d7.webp

Free Download Security Team Operating System: How to Run an Unstoppable Team by Christian Hyatt
English | June 3, 2024 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0D5DQP7CK | 265 pages | EPUB | 2.63 Mb
Have you felt the pressure of leading an information security program? The board of directors and executives have questions. Peers in Legal, I.T., Engineering, and Sales need your support. Roles and responsibilities expand boundaries from vulnerability management to fielding compliance audits. There are literally dozens of jobs and hundreds of tasks. The weight of the role and urgency of every responsibility can feel overwhelming.

The good news is there is a proven system that will help you take back control - the Security Team Operating System (STOS). This is a leadership system that I have used at my own company and that is in place at some of the best security organizations in the world. It puts security leaders in the driver seat. This book is designed to give you a step-by-step playbook and dozens of tactical tools to direct your focus on five fundamentals that will have the biggest impact for your team: Purpose, Values, Roles, Rhythms, and Goals.
Praise for Security Team Operating System:"This book is a must read for all cybersecurity leaders."
- Major General David Kratzer, US Army (Ret).
"I have worked with Christian and his team at risk3sixty twice. If you are interested in running a high performing security team - you should read this book!"
- Matthew Sharp, CISO and Author of CISO Evolution
"Christian has built a repeatable process and game plan for security leaders to be best in class in service, growth, and profit! Security leaders should listen up!"
- Greg Crabtree, Best Selling Author of Simple Numbers
I have the chance to talk to hundreds of cybersecurity leaders. When it comes to leadership principles and methodologies, Christian really knows what he is talking about. His approach is both practical and strategic. I highly recommend applying his content."
- Ross Young, CISO Tradecraft Podcast
I lead executive coaching groups with dozens of high performing CEOs and executives. Christian and the team at risk3sixty have created an intentional operating system that they live by. It shows through their excellence in execution and standout culture.
- Aviva Wolmer, CEO Coach and Vistage Chair
"Great security leaders manage their team's energy. This book is a playbook to do just that!"
- Phil Agcaoili, Entrepreneur, CISO, and Founding Member of Cloud Security Alliance

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten