The Battlecruiser HMS Hood An Illustrated Biography 1916 - 1941 (2024)

booksz

U P L O A D E R
221df566998f8876fcd4c3d383a6a6d8.jpg

Free Download Bruce Taylor, Thomas Schmid - The Battlecruiser HMS Hood: An Illustrated Biography 1916-1941
Chatam Publishing | 2005 | ISBN: 186176216X | 274 pages | PDF | 114.89 MB
Over the years I have collected some really great books on HMS Hood, below is my collection, I also have one on the way from ebay, more of that later in the post. As I get closer to starting the model I think these along with the HMS Hood Association web site will be invaluable. Most of these books can still be purchased and as such I will link them accordingly.The Battlecruiser HMS Hood - An Illustrated Biography by Bruce Taylor.Just a superb book, about the best there is, an amazing source of information in words and pictures.Technical details and the ship's fighting career are detailed, but a remarkable collection of largely unpublished photographs allows this book to concentrate on shipboard life for the crew of the most glamorous warship of her time.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten