The Complete Course of AWS QuickSight 2024

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
e235e07a92b8d24786d535e654f90b95.jpg

Free Download The Complete Course of AWS QuickSight 2024
Published 7/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 9h 59m | Size: 1.25 GB
Learn Amazon Quicksight in a professional way. Become an expert in data visualization and analysis, from ZERO to HERO!

What you'll learn
At the end of the course you will fully master Quicksight, to be able to build visualizations, perform ad hoc analysis, and quickly get business insights
You will become familiar with its interface and the Pre Build Quicksight Dashboards
You will be able to create and customizate step by step interactive dashboards, understanding all the logic and ending with advanced practical examples
You will understand the fundamental concepts to be able to manage dataset and apply Visual creation and Formatting
You will learn in a professional way the Filtering and Data Analysis, as well as the use of Table and Pivot Table Development
You will master all applications of Visualizations and Charts
You will fully understand how to Custome Elements and Images, and you will master the Dashboard Layout Customization
You will use Advanced Calculations and Functions, understanding their interpretation
You will work with Interactive Actions and Navigations, besides learning the Sharing, Publishing, Reporting, and Exporting in Quicksight
You will be able to practice the content learned in a practical way by following all the steps in the complete exercises and the final project
You will start with the basics and progressively carry out more complex steps until you reach an advanced level and absolute mastery at the end of the course
Requirements
Having basic notions of any software of data visualization can help, but the course starts from scratch
Log in to Quicksight in order to follow the lectures (if you don't know how, don't worry, it's very easy, and I'll explain it to you in the course!)
A decent computer and of course, desire to learn!
Description
Become an AWS Quicksight professional and learn one of employer's most requested skills nowadays!This comprehensive course is designed so that AWS users, data analystis, data scientists, students, developers, IT operators... can learn AWS Quicksight from scratch to use it in a practical and professional way. Never mind if you have no experience in the software, you will be equally capable of understanding everything and you will finish the course with total mastery of the subject.After several years working Data science, we have realized that nowadays mastering AWS Quicksight is very necessary for the extraction of easy-to-understand insights from data. Knowing how to use this software can give you many job opportunities and many economic benefits, especially in the world of analytics and business intelligence (BI).The big problem has always been the complexity to perfectly understand Quicksight it requires, since its absolute mastery is not easy. In this course I try to facilitate this entire learning and improvement process, so that you will be able to carry out and understand your own projects in a short time, thanks to the step-by-step and detailed examples of every concept.With more than 10 exclusive hours of video, this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! It includes both practical exercises and theoretical examples to master Amazon Quicksight. The course will teach you how to build visualizationd and perform ad hoc analysis from data in a practical way, from scratch, and step by step.We will start with the setup of the work environment on your computer, regardless of the features of your computer. Then, we'll cover a wide variety of topics, including:Introduction to AWS Quicksight and course dynamicsGeneral familiarization with the interface and Pre Build Quicksight DashboardsComplete dataset managementVisual Creation and FormattingTable and Pivot Table DevelopmentFiltering and Data AnalysisVisualizations and ChartsCustom Elements and ImagesDashboard Layout CustomizationAdvanced Calculations and FunctionsInteractive Actions and NavigationsSharing and PublishingReporting and ExportingBuilding from scratch your Quicksight Real-life complete project: an interactive professional dashboardMastery and application of absolutely ALL the functionalities of Amazon QuicksightPractical exercises and much more!In other words, what I want is to contribute my grain of sand and teach you all those things that I would have liked to know in my beginnings and that nobody explained to me. In this way, you can learn to solve a wide variety of projects quickly and make versatile and complete use of Amazon Quicksight. And if that were not enough, you will get lifetime access to any class and I will be at your disposal to answer all the questions you want in the shortest possible time.Learning AWS Quicksight has never been easier. What are you waiting to join?
Who this course is for
Beginners who have never used Quicksight before
AWS users, data analystis, data scientists, IT operators, students... who want to learn a new software to quickly get business insights
Intermediate or advanced AWS Quicksight users who want to improve their skills even more!
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten