The Corrective Exercise Program For Massage Clients

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
5900fa8d074a35a8a0bd16d3a0d25227.jpg

Free Download The Corrective Exercise Program For Massage Clients
Published 7/2024
Created by Mark Perren-Jones
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 33 Lectures ( 1h 45m ) | Size: 2.3 GB

This is the most effective way to treat your massage client's pain and also how to fix your own pain.
What you'll learn:
As a massage therapist, the research shows that giving corrective exercises to your clients will help them much more than just doing massage or other treatments
If you do massage and are not giving your clients corrective exercises between your treatments you are doing your massage business and clients a disservice
You are going to see spectacular results with your massage clients and you will also be able to fix your own pain just like I do without the need for treatments
This course will take the pressure off you to have to fix all of your massage clients pain with your treatments alone. The pressure is off!
Requirements:
There are no prerequisites for this course. It is for anyone that treats people in pain and also for people suffering for pain.
Description:
You are about to learn what I consider to be the best pain relieving tool and best marketing tool by far that I ever used in my massage business.In this course, you are about to learn what is by far the most effective therapeutic pain relieving tool that I have ever used with virtually every single massage client of mine that was in pain. It is also the single best marketing tool that I have ever used to drive business into my massage clinic.Nothing even comes close.For over 25 years and treating thousands of massage clients I would give them these specific corrective exercises that are in this course to get them better more quickly. If you want to see better therapeutic outcomes, get better results which in turn will build your business then it's vital that you give your massage clients loading strategies to get them out of pain more quickly.Fix Your Own Pains!Not only that but I also use these same exercises whenever I am in pain and you will too. You will be like me and literally be able to fix your own pain like I do. These exercises are evidence based and are easy to learn as you are about to see, simple to do and incredibly powerful.These will also take the pressure off you to have to fix every client with your massage treatments!You will finish this course and no longer have the pressure on you to do the massage and hope that they feel better after they get off the massage table. Now, you will treat them and then will give them these corrective exercises known as loading strategies for them to do at home that will get them better more quickly between your massage treatments.This will also be your best marketing tool by far and use these to get people into your massage clinic like I did!Does this sound familiar to you?I cannot tell you how many people that talked to me at a party or dinner and when found out that I was a massage therapist started telling me about their pain. What happens in this situation most commonly? You finish the conversation and they never book a massage with you.Sound familiar?Not any more.What I would do is teach them the simple corrective exercises that are in this course that you will learn, and then tell them to do those every hour and come and see me on Monday for a treatment and book them then and there. I would explain to them how these exercises would help them relieve their pain. Almost every time, they would come to see me on Monday and tell me that they were either out of pain or at the very least much better!Then after I had treated them I would get them back in and once they were out of pain they would see me if they had any other pain in the future. Not only that, they would tell their friends, family and coworkers that complained about being in pain to come and see me.This is what will happen to you as well!You cannot pay for that type of marketing! Word will spread just like it did for me.You are going to see much better results and see your business boom from happier pain free clients and referrals just like I did.In less than two hours you will have the skillset to do all of this so let's get started to that you can see the success in your massage business just like I did.
Who this course is for:
It is for anyone that treats people in pain such as massage therapists, physiotherapists or other manual therapists that would like to know an evidence based system to get much better results with their clients. It is also for people suffering from pain that want to treat themselves.
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten