The Doobie Brothers - Quadio Box Set (Collection) (2020) 4xBlu - ray Audio

levka14

U P L O A D E R
The Doobie Brothers - Quadio Box Set (Collection) (2020) 4xBlu-ray Audio

499182223_fcc9d5767391227db35be534b678dd98.jpg

Blu-Ray Audio Boxed Set Spotlights Four Of The Band’s Essential Early Albums With Quadraphonic And High-Resolution Stereo Mixes Of Toulouse Street, The Captain & Me, What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits, And Stampede.

The Doobie Brothers celebrate two major milestones this year as the band marks its 50th anniversary and its induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in November. The 50th Anniversary Tour that was also planned for this year has been rescheduled for 2021 due to the coronavirus pandemic (new tour dates below). This will be the first time that principal band members Tom Johnston, Michael McDonald, Pat Simmons and John McFee have toured together in more than 25 years.
Before the band is welcomed into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Rhino will release a new boxed set that highlights some of the music that helped make the Doobie Brothers one of the most popular bands of its generation. THE DOOBIE BROTHERS: QUADIO will feature quadraphonic mixes of Toulouse Street, The Captain & Me, What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits, and Stampede. The four Blu-ray audio discs come in replicas of the original vinyl record sleeves and are all packaged together in a clamshell box.
For this collection, all four albums have been mastered using the original four-track Quad mixes. The set includes both the quadraphonic and high-resolution stereo (19224 DTS-HD Master Audio) mixes for each album. To enjoy the Quadraphonic mix as intended, the Blu-ray audio discs should be played using Surround Sound.

Quality: Blu-ray | Container: BDMV | Video codec: MPEG4 | Audio Codec: DTS-HD
Rock, Rock & Roll, Pop Rock | Duration: 02:45:00 | 33.62 GB

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 23.976fps [V: h264 high L4.1, yuv420p, 1920x1080]
Audio: DTS 192000Hz 4ch 18432kbps [A: dts-hd ma, 192000 Hz, quad(side), s24]
Audio: DTS 192000Hz stereo 9216kbps [A: dts-hd ma, 192000 Hz, stereo, s24]

Tracklist:

BD1 -Toulouse Street (1972)

1. “Listen To The Music”
2. “Rockin’ Down The Highway”
3. “Mamaloi”
4. “Toulouse Street”
5. “Cotton Mouth”
6. “Don’t Start Me To Talkin’”
7. “Jesus Is Just Alright”
8. “White Sun”
9. “Disciple”

BD2 -The Captain & Me (1973)

1. “Natural Thing”
2. “Long Train Runnin’”
3. “China Grove”
4. “Dark Eyed Cajun Woman”
5. “Clear As The Driven Snow”
6. “Without You”
7. “South City Midnight Lady”
8. “Evil Woman”
9. “Busted Down Around O’Connelly Corners”
10. “Ukiah”
11. “The Captain And Me”

BD3 - What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits (1974)

1. “Song To See You Through”
2. “Spirit”
3. “Pursuit On 53rd St.”
4. “Black Water”
5. “Eyes Of Silver”
6. “Road Angel”
7. “You Just Can’t Stop It”
8. “Tell Me What You Want (And I’ll Give You What You Need)”
9. “Down In The Track”
10. “Another Park, Another Sunday”
11. “Daughters Of The Sea”
12. “Flying Cloud”

BD4 - Stampede (1975)

1. “Sweet Maxine”
2. “Neal’s Fandango”
3. “Texas Lullaby”
4. “Music Man”
5. “Slack Key Soquel Rag”
6. “Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me A Little While)”
7. “I Cheat The Hangman”
8. “Précis”
9. “Rainy Day Crossroad Blues”
10. “I Been Workin’ On You”
11. “Double Dealin’ Four Flusher”

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Links zu sehen.

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten