The G.I. (Glycemic Index) Diet

booksz

U P L O A D E R
75379b2b5d83de878982181e9eb5dab9.jpg

Free Download Michael J. Sole, "The G.I. (Glycemic Index) Diet"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 076114479X, 0770429548, 0761131787 | EPUB | pages: 164 | 7.4 mb
If you understand a traffic light, you'll understand this powerfully effective low-glycemic diet.

It's the easiest, most satisfying eating plan possible. Both a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller, here's the book that explains how to lose weight permanently without feeling hungry, counting calories, or jeopardizing your health. Based on the Glycemic Index, or G.I., the breakthrough nutritional discovery that measures the speed at which the body digests food and the impact it has on weight and well-being, The G.I. Diet organizes food into color-coded categories according to their G.I. rating:
Red: Avoid.
Yellow: Eat occasionally.
Green: Make these foods the centerpiece of your diet.
And that's it. No more guesswork, no more formulas, no more fads. The G.I. Diet guides you to permanent weight loss as well as increased energy and a decreased risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes. This revised and updated edition includes more comprehensive food lists; inspiring success stories; new tips on dining out; motivational help; plus recipes, snack ideas, a shopping list, and more.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten