The Most Effective Way to Sell Coaching/Consulting Services

lovewarez

U P L O A D E R
5f9712138b614a3621caf21c923c4136.jpg

The Most Effective Way to Sell Coaching/Consulting Services
Highest Rated
Duration: 1h33m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Size: 1.87 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English​

Stop Giving Away Your Time & Expertise Doing Free Coaching Sessions or Creating Spec Proposals: This Works Better

What you'll learn
A proven way to sell coaching or consulting services through Free Consultations
Exactly what to do (and the order to do it) on Free Consultations to ensure more prospective clients say Yes
How to avoid giving away valuable time and expertise to prospective clients
25 different ways to attract prospects into Free Consultations
How to avoid waiting for prospective clients to get back to you with an answer
How to fine-tune your sales process so your closing rate keeps improving

Requirements
Coaches or consultants should already have a packaged service or program to sell

Description
Are you an independent coach or consultant?
Do you love working with clients but hate the process of selling your services in order to get those clients?
Maybe you've never been taught how to sell, so you're not even sure how.
Did you know that nearly all of the coaches and consultants I've worked with hate the idea of having to sell?
And you know what, I hated it too when I started my own business back in 1998.
But when I learned how to sell the way I'm going to teach you in this course, everything changed. I no longer hated selling and I started closing more sales.
If you're currently selling your services using free coaching sessions, or you're giving away valuable advice in spec proposals, I'd like to invite you to learn a more effective way to sell your services, that does not feel like selling AND does not require you to give away your valuable time and expertise for free.
This course is for you if you're an independent coach or consultant and..

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Please Buy Premium Account from my links to get high download speed and support me
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Links zu sehen.

[/code]​

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten